PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone continued using Noble minder after free trail?

Playmate
26-05-2010, 08:19 PM
Have read a couple of the threads going back a month or so and just wondered how people are getting on with it. A few people were really pleased and just wondered how you feel about it now? Any feed back welcome :D

ajs
26-05-2010, 08:22 PM
sorry never joined it at all but am wondering is Noble minder the same person who set up the spreadsheet for invoicing
i think her name is Lisa

Pauline
26-05-2010, 08:44 PM
sorry never joined it at all but am wondering is Noble minder the same person who set up the spreadsheet for invoicing
i think her name is Lisa

Not the same person. It is Lisa Williams who set up Noble Minder :)

clio0602
02-06-2010, 09:01 PM
Just wondering what the data protection and storage implications of using this would be in regards to holding the childrens info??

Pipsqueak
13-06-2010, 09:15 PM
Bumping.
I was wondering how people were getting on with this.
whats the verdict?

sweets
13-06-2010, 09:25 PM
the case of the disapearing noble minders :laughing: :laughing:

noble minder was popping up everywhere a few months back!

Celyn
14-06-2010, 06:46 PM
It worried me, to be honest, when they said in Childcare magazine that they don't feel they need to use the new vetting scheme to check their staff. I don't feel very reassured about that.

Beckieboo
14-06-2010, 06:59 PM
It worried me, to be honest, when they said in Childcare magazine that they don't feel they need to use the new vetting scheme to check their staff. I don't feel very reassured about that.

I read that too and it concerned me, wonder where they all are??

Come on Noble minders, where areee youu ooo?? :laughing:

Playmate
15-06-2010, 08:21 AM
I read that too and it concerned me, wonder where they all are??

Come on Noble minders, where areee youu ooo?? :laughing:

I think this thread has confirmed what I wanted to hear, don't think I will bother :D

There is another management system advertised in Who minds and Childcare mag, which allows parents to view diarys on line etc. I may have a look at this one instead :D