PDA

View Full Version : wot are u all doing this half term

wendy222
26-05-2010, 06:00 PM
hi need some ideas wot 2 do this half term wot will u b doing with ya minded children

FizzysFriends
26-05-2010, 06:03 PM
So farwe have planned a cooking session at the children's centre, day at the zoo, soft play and toddlers.

annabiya
26-05-2010, 06:06 PM
I am thinking a day at the beach, its been so nice out.

Hebs
26-05-2010, 06:06 PM
fathers day crafts :thumbsup:

cookery

farm

wendy222
26-05-2010, 06:11 PM
i dont drive so im looking 2 goin on day trips by coach wot dont no were yet:clapping:

singlewiththree
26-05-2010, 06:53 PM
Eureka!!! cashed in my tesco vouchers.

Local parks and museums and crafts really. Hoping for nice weather to get the paddling pool out.

solly
26-05-2010, 07:05 PM
The only thing I will be doing is going down the yard to video my horse being backed for the first time. No kids at all am so looking forward to having some time off:)

Chell
26-05-2010, 07:24 PM
Father's Day - not sure what yet, I'm looking now. ;)

Time out somewhere each day perhaps picnicing at the country park and day out somewhere that costs eg soft play type place or the farm (weather permitting). My Dad is on about going to the zoo so we might go there with him.

I might do some World Cup flags or something related to that.

AnnieM
26-05-2010, 07:42 PM
We are starting our World Cup topic and going to the Sheffield United Football club for a Ground Tour. We will be doing some Father's Day bits, crafts, cooking and praying that the weather is nice so they can play outside!! :D

miss mopple
26-05-2010, 07:48 PM
nothing as Im on holiday in my tent in sunny weymouth :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

dont work too hard will you :p

wendy222
26-05-2010, 07:57 PM
hi hope weather is gud for you:laughing:

miss mopple
26-05-2010, 07:59 PM
doubt it :laughing: Have lost count of the anount of camping holidays we have sacked early because of getting flooded out :rolleyes:

Oh well, its a week away from work with just my hubby, my girls and my puppy so who cares what the weather does :D

LOOPYLISA
26-05-2010, 08:37 PM
Just me and hubs and dd, thinking of a day in london :thumbsup:

miffy
26-05-2010, 08:39 PM
Having a nice relaxing week off (I hope!)

Miffy xx

marian
26-05-2010, 08:47 PM
Taking DS and 3 of his friends to Drayton Manor for his 11th b'day followed by a sleep over!:eek:

Then........ the next day it's my sisters b'day so we are going over to hers for a few drinks;)

just hope the weather is nice!

( I have the week off so should really try to catch up on some paperwork....:panic: )

Marian x

ajs
26-05-2010, 08:51 PM
monday off
tuesday a day trip to doncaster airport as my little one is desperate to see the planes
wednesday wetlands a local wildlife park or
yorkshire wildlife park in doncaster
( which i understand is half price with an ncma card)
thrusday i only work half day so prob just some craft stuff at home
and friday gainsborough old hall for my 3 yr old mindee as we went a couple weeks ago but she wanted longer there. and friday night going to see lady gaga ( with my dds)

sat and sunday collapsing on my sofa to recover

Bendy
26-05-2010, 09:08 PM
Only working two days so Fathers day crafts one day followed by a picnic made by mindees at the park on the other. :D

Daisy1956
26-05-2010, 09:20 PM
Only working two days with one child age eight so some world cup activities, picnic if weather ok and some Father's Day activities in there is time.

SYLVIA
26-05-2010, 10:02 PM
Ball pond, day in the woods and a walk along the river, library, park and picnice if its fine. Then the coast or Penshurst Place on Friday if the LO still want to go out. If not it will be a day in the garden instead.Great, no school runs and no clock watching!

mummyof3
26-05-2010, 10:34 PM
WORKING now apparently as parent has just TOLD me tonight :angry:

My plans were to spend 2wks with my children and remind them they still have a mum that can give them unlimited time and attention without the mindees and paperwork and mess :rolleyes:

Better get some planning done tomorrow now then I suppose :eek:

mushpea
27-05-2010, 05:59 AM
not sure really,, will get up, see what the weather's like and let my 2 kids decide what they want to do. have only got 2 mindees in the hols as most of mine are term time only.
probably the beach, country park, bike ride, or if weather bad cooking, movie, wii,,, oh and need to take them over the allotment so they can see how the veg is comming on.

mama2three
27-05-2010, 06:18 AM
Mindee free...so i will...
catch up on my paperwork ( honest)
spring clean ( as above)
visit my sis
sort out the shed
sort out the wardrobes
attack the jungle / garden
nag ds2 to do some revision
nag ds1 to stop revising for so long at a time and get a bit of fresh air ,
get really annoyed on friday that the week has flown by and I havent done any of the above ( except the nagging!!)

SmartKids
27-05-2010, 08:11 AM
Only working 2 days and they are lil ones so will wait and see what the weather holds.

BlondeMoment
27-05-2010, 08:53 AM
Got a whole day with just an 8 year old so going to the cinema, then the next day I got him plus an 11 year old and two 1 year olds so pic nic in the park if weather nice. God knows if not cos the local indoor soft play centre will be heaving!

oakie dokie
27-05-2010, 08:57 AM
off to folkstone for a well earned holiday. day trip over to france on the wednesday. i'm so looking forward to it!!

LisaMcNally09
27-05-2010, 09:55 AM
I have my first week off in 10 months!! I only had two days off at christmas so im so in need of the break!!:clapping: :clapping:

Ive got my 2 of course but i cant wait to spend some time just with them.

Spring cleaning, gardening, paperwork and planning will also fit into there aswell!!:D

monkey62
27-05-2010, 09:40 PM
2 of my mindees are in a holiday, one is term time only, and another one has chicken pox( must be may luckky week)..... so just spent some time with my own kids:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: