PDA

View Full Version : Jane powertwin and buggy board?

snufflepuff
26-05-2010, 07:00 AM
Well i collected my powertwn at the weekend and i love it already! :clapping:
I have been looking online and i see you can get a jane surfer board to go on the back......but they are very expensive! Does anyone use a normal buggy board with theirs? What make is it? I like the look of the ones that have 2 steps, so LO can sit down too. I think it would be better, if i can fit it on there of course, because my LOs are all quite young.

snufflepuff
27-05-2010, 09:36 PM
Can anyone help please?

little miss chatterbox
27-05-2010, 09:44 PM
I've been wondering the same thing. Haven't got round to trying mine yet but will do it this weekend and let you know.

Mine's an o baby one and I don't think it will fit.

I do have a strolli rider which I also need to try on it,

singlewiththree
28-05-2010, 05:24 AM
I use a normal buggy board with the Jane however when the back seat is in recline there isn't much space and the hood tends to get in the way if the seat is forward as its floppy so found that the children didn't like to stand on it. I've decided to stick to 2 non-walkers and a good walking older toddler instead so don't need it.

The Juggler
28-05-2010, 06:26 AM
somewhere before there's a thread about buggyboard compatability website. if you google it, the site should come up:)

sweets
28-05-2010, 06:53 AM
my friend uses a buggy board on her powertwin, i know its not the jane surfer but not sure what make it is. she is away at the mo or i would ask her for you but will when she gets back. it works fine as sometimes she has had my walkers on it.

Mummits
28-05-2010, 11:19 AM
I bought the jane surfer board and it was rubbish - so much so I sent it back with a letter of complaint and got a refund. It is just too small and close to the buggy - so even with the back buggy seat bolt upright the poor toddler on the buggy board was having to lean backwards and hang on like a windsurfer!. It is also really low to the ground, so useless on bumpy ground too. I now have the Litaf seat 2 go (the one with two steps), which is okay with the buggy seat upright or just a bit reclined, but no good really if you want to lie the back seat flat. I think the Jane double buggies just aren't really designed very well for use with a buggy board. The Jane four wheeled twin is just the same as I know someone with one who has been through the same problems.