PDA

View Full Version : Just bought a new 8 seater.....

barbarella68
25-05-2010, 10:01 PM
I have just bought a peugeot 806 with 8 seats and it is brilliant. I have been looking for one for ages and I saw this one at Easter but couldn't really afford it but my lovely Mum gave me the money and I bought it yesterday. Just waiting for them to change the cam belt (which they do with every car before it leaves the garage ) and then it's mine. I can't believe I am excited about a second hand car, but I am and all my Mindees have already chosen where they are sitting:laughing:

Nappy Tastic
25-05-2010, 10:05 PM
well done you will be great for the up and coming holidays more seats means more pennies ha ha

suzyblue
26-05-2010, 06:49 AM
Well done! A new car is VERY exciting isnt it!!!!!:thumbsup:

huggableshelly
26-05-2010, 06:57 AM
oooh lucky you

i still cant convince my Hubby that I need a bigger car lol

in order to clear my waiting list and keep my afterschoolers i need a 12 seater, ah well will keep on dreaming lol (plus having 11 afterschoolers mostly all over the age of 6 is scary)

Twinklestars
26-05-2010, 06:58 AM
i've just bought a 7 seater and don't know how i ever managed with 5 seats! Hope it's ready quickly for you! Morton michel were very reasonable for insurance

LOOPYLISA
26-05-2010, 08:23 AM
:clapping:

Sounds fab :thumbsup:

I need a smaller car, have a 7 seater and there is only me in it during the day :laughing: