PDA

View Full Version : leaving questionnaire

TammyN
25-05-2010, 07:08 PM
hi has anyone gave mindee's parents a questionnaire to fill in when they leave, i would like to do this as it would be more direct to my childminding as apose to a reference, iyswim?
if anyone has got suggestions of questions or a sample document i could look at i would be very grateful.
Tammy

TammyN
26-05-2010, 07:01 PM
please help me, i need to complete this tonight and don't know where to start? does anyone do this or just ask for a reference?

Beetlejuice
26-05-2010, 07:09 PM
Hi Tammy

I have a really basic one which just asks them to rate from Poor to Excellent different areas of my setting e.g. the service I provide, the selection of toys and equipment, the variety of activities, my practice in general etc. I then have a bit that asks them if there is anything they would like to have seen whilst at my setting that I didn't do/provide and to give details. At the bottom there is a section where they are invited to make any additional comments about their child's time at the setting and the overall experience. I put a little disclaimer at the bottom that says I reserve the right to use their comments anonymously on my marketing materials/website as testemonials.

Hope that helps!

TammyN
26-05-2010, 07:15 PM
Hi Tammy

I have a really basic one which just asks them to rate from Poor to Excellent different areas of my setting e.g. the service I provide, the selection of toys and equipment, the variety of activities, my practice in general etc. I then have a bit that asks them if there is anything they would like to have seen whilst at my setting that I didn't do/provide and to give details. At the bottom there is a section where they are invited to make any additional comments about their child's time at the setting and the overall experience. I put a little disclaimer at the bottom that says I reserve the right to use their comments anonymously on my marketing materials/website as testemonials.

Hope that helps!

thanx, will try again, think i was asking questions that were too hard to answer!

bexcee
27-05-2010, 01:20 PM
I have one but don't know how to attached it here :blush:

it has questions such as:

Would you be happy to provide a reference in the future?

Is there anything I could do to improve the service that I offer?

Are you happy with the rates of pay and what they include?

Are you happy with the playing environment, activities, outings etc?
Is there anything that you particularly like or dislike?

TammyN
27-05-2010, 07:00 PM
I have one but don't know how to attached it here :blush:

it has questions such as:

Would you be happy to provide a reference in the future?

Is there anything I could do to improve the service that I offer?

Are you happy with the rates of pay and what they include?

Are you happy with the playing environment, activities, outings etc?
Is there anything that you particularly like or dislike?

THANX FOR YOUR HELP :thumbsup: