PDA

View Full Version : Am I being impatient?

crazybones
26-03-2008, 09:55 AM
It is 2 weeks today since my inspection and I want to see my report. It is not on the Ofsted website yet and I still havent heard anything about them sending the forms to fill in after they "lost" my own childrens details. I just want to read it really. How long do you normally wait for it to appear? I also want an nice new certificate. :o

LittleAcorns
26-03-2008, 10:17 AM
I hate waiting, my friends took about 3 weeks....when its on the website dont forget to send us a link :rolleyes:

sarah707
26-03-2008, 11:16 AM
Mine took just a bit longer than 2 weeks... but it's been Easter, which will have slowed everything down too :D

wendywu
26-03-2008, 11:28 AM
I was told it would take about 3 weeks to be on the internet.:)

deeb66
26-03-2008, 02:28 PM
It is usually between 2 -3 weeks before it appears on the internet and another week before you receive your hard copy through the post.

As Sarah says probably got delayed because of Easter bank holidays.

Hopefully it will be on there soon!

mum2two
26-03-2008, 02:36 PM
Mine never appeared on the website. I had to chase it up a few times, and in the end it was a couple of months after my inspection before it was on there!

Kelly x

avril
04-04-2008, 08:33 AM
Yes, mine took 3-4wks to arrive I thought they had forgotten me!!

Avril x:)

nannysue
04-04-2008, 09:51 AM
In this area your report is on the internet in less than a week!!!then written report arrives about a week later. Only trouble with that is if you wanted to change anything you are told its not possible once it has been put on the website, unless you want to go to all the palavar of making an appeal. I'm sure yours will be with you very soon and it makes good reading. Sue x

Jinx
05-04-2008, 08:37 AM
I was inspected on monday afternoon and i've just seen my report online this morning! She's put that I was registered in 2006 when it was 2007, but I don't suppose that matters!!!:rolleyes: Just wondered if I get a new certificate and does it have my grading on it? :cool:

crazybones
05-04-2008, 08:40 AM
I was inspected on monday afternoon and i've just seen my report online this morning! She's put that I was registered in 2006 when it was 2007, but I don't suppose that matters!!!:rolleyes: Just wondered if I get a new certificate and does it have my grading on it? :cool:

Mine is online now. And wrong!. They have my ratios of children wrong as they havent taken into account my 2 year old. :rolleyes: Ring them on Monday - I am. They expect us to get everything right.

sarah707
05-04-2008, 09:01 AM

It does matter... it's a legal document... you'll need to ring them I'm afraid!

08456 404040 - good luck! :D

And no, your certificate doesn't have your grading on .... sorry!

Jinx
05-04-2008, 09:14 AM
It does matter... it's a legal document... you'll need to ring them I'm afraid!

08456 404040 - good luck! :D

And no, your certificate doesn't have your grading on .... sorry!

Oh bother! I'll try to ring them on monday, they've got a prob with phones at the mo according to ofsted website!
:mad:

Thanks for advise :thumbsup:

crazybones
05-04-2008, 10:57 AM
Got mine today. The certificate is correct - its just the website that is wrong. :rolleyes:

Jinx
05-04-2008, 03:54 PM
Just been back on Ofsted site to show hubby report and its not there anymore!!!! What is going on??????? I grade Ofsted a big fat inadequate.:angry:

Also, been to local Asda to look at half price toys and they've only got rubbish left. :angry:

And,.... the horse I was going to back on the National just won and....you got it....I forgot to place my bet!!!!!:angry:

Think I'll go back to bed now!!!!!!

Jinny x

miffy
05-04-2008, 04:59 PM
Oh Jinny it's not your day is it?

That's 3 things though so you should be alright now :)

miffy xx