Yes me too :rolleyes:

think just being nosey as not even at my end of the country sometimes

Playmate
25-05-2010, 08:49 PM
All the local minders have viewed our profile, I take it as a compliment :D

It's a small world
25-05-2010, 08:54 PM
Why were you viewing other childminders on www.childcare.co.uk ? :p

Sorry Chell that's my AKA name just wanted to check out what you offer :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

only joking I often get other cms checking my details probably checking out the competition or if they can offer something else ie diff school runs in the area.

moljak
25-05-2010, 08:56 PM
My names Jayne and I'm a nosy childminder :D
I like to see what other peeps have written and what services they provide.I also wanted to see what other childminders around here charge hehe

Rubybubbles
25-05-2010, 08:57 PM
I have made some good friends by looking at other childminders profiles:p As I move so much it helps me get settled and find out who'swho:D

Chell
26-05-2010, 07:05 AM
Sorry Chell that's my AKA name just wanted to check out what you offer :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

only joking I often get other cms checking my details probably checking out the competition or if they can offer something else ie diff school runs in the area.

Brillminder is a member here, she is from Burton Latimer.

huggableshelly
26-05-2010, 07:19 AM
I check out other cms in my area too, and they check mine, we know eachother checks eachother out and often giggle about it in the playground. i pulled one up a few months ago for spelling (which is so funny as I am a rubbish speller) but atleast she was able to correct it hopefully before parents spotted it hee hee.

Carol M
26-05-2010, 01:56 PM
I have looked at other cm's profiles too. They look at mine.
Don't mind in the slightest, as long as they don't copy mine word for word.
No probs.
Carol:)

venus89
26-05-2010, 02:01 PM
When I did my profile I looked at some other childminders' profiles to get an idea of what to write..... I didn't look at any local minders though!

misst104
26-05-2010, 04:44 PM
I have had lots and lots of people look at my profile and only 1 of them was from a prospective customer. The rest were from other childminders!!

jo

brillminder
06-10-2011, 11:14 AM
I like to see whos around I think I wend on a first aid with your husband, I love your web site and pages, good work well done . I also help to round a group so its good to see who is new and if there coming to the group

rosebud
06-10-2011, 11:18 AM
I look at other childminders all the time. Its useful for checking my fees are in line with everyone else.

sonyach
06-10-2011, 12:29 PM
Hi, new to all this waiting for my certificate(thanks to ss taking there time)
I look at childminders just to get an idea of what to offer not to steal ideas, so of them have fantastic websites :clapping: I'm not very technically minded so will have to probably wear a sandwhich board:laughing:

Lady Haha
06-10-2011, 01:29 PM
I checked out a couple local to me to see what they charged for overnight as I've just been registered for overnight care and didn't have a clue what to charge!

Lil chicken
06-10-2011, 01:36 PM
Its pretty common, my profile is viewed a lot!

Ok I was a little annoyed as a new minder did copy my profile word for word but I got that sorted!!:p

Helen Dempster
06-10-2011, 05:46 PM
the name "Brillminder" made me laugh!! :laughing:

brillminder
06-10-2011, 07:27 PM
thanks, it is nice to make people happy :)

Pauline
06-10-2011, 07:46 PM
I like to see whos around I think I wend on a first aid with your husband, I love your web site and pages, good work well done . I also help to round a group so its good to see who is new and if there coming to the group

You must have been busy it took you 18 months to reply to this thread :laughing::laughing:

singingcactus
06-10-2011, 08:16 PM
I have made some good friends by looking at other childminders profiles:p As I move so much it helps me get settled and find out who'swho:D

Me too x looking forward to meeting you in person too :) and fluffy x

jadavi
07-10-2011, 03:40 AM
I don't think people should post on here where other people live without their permission. I like to keep my location private in case my mindees parents cone ob here and would be very upset if someone posted where I live. In fact I would not feel I could ask for help any more. Don't we have a confidentiality agreement on here?

aly
07-10-2011, 10:28 AM
I don't think people should post on here where other people live without their permission. I like to keep my location private in case my mindees parents cone ob here and would be very upset if someone posted where I live. In fact I would not feel I could ask for help any more. Don't we have a confidentiality agreement on here?

Of course. You don't need to postensibly your area and im not sure where you think we should post? It is if course preference if noone has anything to hide then fair enough they can post etc.

brillminder
09-10-2011, 02:33 PM
yes sorry doing uni EYFD course ( passed first year) and bogged down with that and life in general :) on here now when i should be reading