PDA

View Full Version : some parents!!!

candy cat
24-05-2010, 07:26 PM
Sat waiting for my DS to come out of school.....there was a car opposite that was a bit of an old banger and this woman got out as her kids approached car ....2 jumped in, 1 in back (2 other children in there) ....1 got in front seat and then ......wait for it squashed the third child in the foot well of front seat :panic: :angry: I was so shocked. She then got in her seat seatbelt on ....no worries! Where are the police when you need them.

TheBTeam
24-05-2010, 07:28 PM
:eek: :eek: :panic:

Fabby
24-05-2010, 07:42 PM
terrible! some people think 'it will never happen to me' attitude :angry:

jelly15
24-05-2010, 07:48 PM
When mt DS1 was in primary school he was asked for tea at his new friends house, I had to pick up DS2 so went over to say goodbye and see you later. The parent's car was an old banger with no seat belts in the back, her DS was belted in the front seat and my DS was unrestrained int he back:eek: . I took him out and said I will follow you to your house and then pick him up later, but on the way I decided that the mother was not responsible and could not leave my DS with her. I went home rang her and said something has come up DS won't be comming. They never asked again

little_gems
24-05-2010, 08:21 PM
today i saw lo about 3 in front of car no seat belt on moving around and then in the back there was a car seat but the 1-2 year old was jumping around the middle of the car.
I just cant believe some people