PDA

View Full Version : Invoices

Mandi75
24-05-2010, 09:53 AM
Hiya all,

Hope you are all well and loving the sunshine :clapping:

I have a few questions if anyone can help me with.

I have been asked to take my niece to and from school on a regular basis, do i need to do a contract for this? im a liittle confused when it comes to family:panic:

Also do you use invoices??

I have just started advertising now so could you tell me if i have enough in place if i get someone interested

I have done all my polices, made a welcome pack with a liitle about me, fees, menus and daily activites, is this enough.

Im just waiting for my contracts and medical forms to come from NCMA

Sorry for all the questions :panic:

Mandi x

singlewiththree
24-05-2010, 11:56 AM
Hiya all,

Hope you are all well and loving the sunshine :clapping:

I have a few questions if anyone can help me with.

I have been asked to take my niece to and from school on a regular basis, do i need to do a contract for this? im a liittle confused when it comes to family:panic:
Every child needs a contract if you are being paid, I do my own contracts as if you are with MM insurance you can and then it doesn't have to be so long but with NCMA you have to use theirs

Also do you use invoices?? I don't do invoices as I get paid in advance or straight into the bank

I have just started advertising now so could you tell me if i have enough in place if i get someone interested

I have done all my polices, made a welcome pack with a liitle about me, fees, menus and daily activites, is this enough. Have you done your risk assessments?

Im just waiting for my contracts and medical forms to come from NCMA

Sorry for all the questions :panic:

Mandi x

Otherwise seems good to me :-)

Mandi75
24-05-2010, 01:40 PM
Hiya Paula,

Yes i have done my risk assessments

Thankyou Paula for your help, really greatful

Mandi :)