PDA

View Full Version : cleaning!

edayhouse
23-05-2010, 01:34 PM
Good afternoon guys
Was wondering if anyone could help me? I am looking for a poster type thing to display in my home to say that i have a cleaning schedule, clean kitchen, bathrooms daily/and as and when required - clean toys etc
I dont want a tick list displayed or anything like that as my CCO has told me that i dont need this but i want to make everyone aware that even though i dont have a tick list etc i follow a cleaning schedule...

does this make any sense at all?? I am not very good at wording things!x

Heaven Scent
23-05-2010, 02:07 PM
At the end of the day its your home so I would minimise the number of posters etc. I would have a Cleaning policy with a schedule attached and show it to parents when they come to visit and it will be there for Ofsted and Environmental health to see when they come to do their inspections.

mum26
23-05-2010, 02:18 PM
I haven't got a cleaning schedule but as I am due an Ofsted visit this year I suppose I had better make one.

mum26
23-05-2010, 02:20 PM
Woops sorry I have just realised I am reading Scottish Care Commission threads - I will still have to make a cleaning schedule though for environmental health I suppose.

miffy
24-05-2010, 06:42 AM
I found this on e-bay, might give you some ideas

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CHILDMINDER-CHILDMINDING-CLEANING-SCHEDULE-POSTER-made-/220371364566

Miffy xx

theplayroom
24-05-2010, 07:12 AM
I haven't got a cleaning schedule but as I am due an Ofsted visit this year I suppose I had better make one.

At my recent OFSTED visit she asked if i have a cleaning rota or tick chart I said no as it is my family home and i keep it clean and hygienic but i did mention that toys that have been heavily used are cleaned at the end of the week - she sai that was fine x

nikki874
27-05-2010, 10:17 PM
hi there
i have a A4 laminated sheet that i use stating each room i use and what gets done each day. eg.Play room- Toy buckets cleaned, hoovered, polished. Bathroom- toilet cleaned, toilet rolls, wipes, clean towels and so on. This works for me :)

PixiePetal
28-05-2010, 07:12 AM
I have a checklist for RA every morning - this includes 'toys' - clean, appropriate and safe. 'towels, loo roll, flannels' etc. 'all fresh/refilled'

Along with my usual daily /weekly family cleaning I think this is enough.:) but then I am not in Scotland :rolleyes: may be different with you?

Curly Quavers
31-05-2010, 08:51 PM
Good afternoon guys
Was wondering if anyone could help me? I am looking for a poster type thing to display in my home to say that i have a cleaning schedule, clean kitchen, bathrooms daily/and as and when required - clean toys etc
I dont want a tick list displayed or anything like that as my CCO has told me that i dont need this but i want to make everyone aware that even though i dont have a tick list etc i follow a cleaning schedule...

does this make any sense at all?? I am not very good at wording things!x

When people come into your home and see it's clean this should be enough if you know you do it why bother with a sheet?