PDA

View Full Version : Meri Monkeys childminding

mandysmonkeys
22-05-2010, 09:25 PM
Is anyone on here called Meri Monkeys childminding service? I have been dealing with a company who embroider t shirts and they got my logo mixed up with that of another childminders, and I recieved 8 t shirts that are no good to me. These are childrens t shirts, and the company don't want them back. Its a shame for them to be wasted. So if your childminding service is called meri monkeys please pm me. Ta Mandy

merimonkeys
29-06-2010, 07:44 PM
Hi Mandy

I am called Meri Monkeys Childminding Service!!!

I too have had my t shirts, sweatshirts and tabards printed with my logo on them!!

Probably the same company we used!! the quality is really good....

I would be willing to pay for the t shirts, as they wouldnt be any good to anyone else ( my name is after my street - mericmuir place!!)

my email address is removed for security - please use the private message service

just drop me a line if you are still have them.

many thanks

Cindy

mandysmonkeys
18-07-2010, 04:42 PM
Hi Yep still got the t shirts somewhere, will have to look for them though.
I only decided the other day that we would use them indoors when doing messy play, so you are lucky I came on here!!

There are 8, four blue and four pink,
2x 12 - 18 mths in pink
2x 18 - 23 mths in blue
2x 7 -8 yrs in Pink
2x 9 - 11 in blue
(or around those sizes)
They cost me £4.50 each but I am sure we can come to a compromise price though.
Just pm me with details and we can sort out getting the t shirts to you,

shelly2012
18-07-2010, 04:45 PM
Could I ask who you used as I would like some stuff ordered with my logo.

mandysmonkeys
21-07-2010, 07:38 PM
Was a company on ebay, but not using them again, as you can see they got this order mucked up, I had to wait ages for it i think 7 weeks and them it came through wrong, waited a further 3 weeks for right logo and had to pay again, even though they got the order wrong and the sizes weren't what I ordered either oh and paint don't wash out from the shirts.

Sorry its so negative, I have read good comments on here recommending someone on this forum.