PDA

View Full Version : last under 5 space

nelly
21-05-2010, 06:03 AM
:huh: hi there again,just wondering wot you guys would do, iv got a nice lady coming to visit soon and she wants me to have her little one two hours in a morning then just two hours in afternoon .the middle bit she will go to her grandad,dont know if this is to cut her cost down or wot but its my last under 5 space .
think i already know wot ur all gona say but how do i say this to mom.i know she said some days she would need me allday . oh and have just put my price up by 50p per hour and dont feel bad about it either :clapping:

thanks nelly xx

suzyblue
21-05-2010, 06:50 AM
You would need to charge her a minimum daily price or you could really lose out. I think you should work out what is fair to you and charge that. I think I would have to charge from when they arrived in the morning until they left in the afternoon. You never know she might decide to keep the child with you all day.

nelly
21-05-2010, 07:02 AM
am worried tho if i tell her that she might say leave it then n i really need the money. av never charged buy the day ,how much should i say then my hourly rate is £3.50 n she wants 9 till 5 :huh: thanks nelly

miffy
21-05-2010, 07:09 AM
Until you meet her you're not really sure what's in her mind - really if she needs the space available all day then that is what she should pay for. If you explain the reasons why you charge all day then she might decide to keep lo with you all the time anyway.

TBH I don't think I would want this - it would be very unsettling for a child to come to you for a couple of hours, then to grandad for a few more and then back to you again.

Miffy xx