PDA

View Full Version : What do you think?????

little_gems
20-05-2010, 07:06 PM
As some of you know i recently made a complaint to ofsted about my inspection and about the report.
Well they were ment to give me an answer by tomorrow and today i recvied this e-mail:

I am writing to keep you informed of the progress of the investigation of your complaint. We advised that we would respond to your concerns by 21 May 2010, unfortunately I regret that we are unable to provide you a substantive response by this date.

This is because of the complexities of the concerns you have brought to our attention.

It is our intention to provide you with a full response by 04 June 2010. I apologise for the delay.

Any ideas why???

mama2three
20-05-2010, 07:13 PM
It sounds like they are conducting quite a thorough investigation -there could be lots of reasons for a delay , from sickness through to the inspector taking too long to reply to them himself , as he will be required to explain his actions to them. So frustrating for you though - do you have a named contact at ofsted dealing with this for you? if so i would ring them and ask for a progress report.

little_gems
20-05-2010, 07:17 PM
i have got a name to ring but the e-mail has come from someone diffrent.

They've had 21 working days to make a decision. so really have had 5 weeks.

bexcee
20-05-2010, 10:23 PM
I missed your other post, just out of interest what is it about?

I'd speak to your dw and see what they say and if they can contact ofsted on your behalf to see what the delay is.

christine e
21-05-2010, 06:03 AM
TBH I can only think that this is a good sign because they have not dismissed your complaint and appear to be ensuring that it is investigated.

Cx

little_gems
23-05-2010, 04:36 PM
my complaint was about the inspectors manner as they said a few things they shouldnt have said and also when my report came there was loads of stuff that wasnt ture in it.