PDA

View Full Version : help r.e variation

Jelly Baby
20-05-2010, 05:06 PM
Ok i had a little girl to mind up until March (had her for about 2 years) and she left due to her mum losing her job, she has been looking for another job ever since and now has one.

Problem i have is she had rung me asking me to have her again which i would love to do but have taken on twins so i am going to go over my numbers on one day and am finding it hard to get to grips with as although i know i am not allowed i know this lo so well and know it would be fine.

My days would be as follows:

Tue she needs me 8am until 12.40pm..no probs this day as only the twins too (1.5yrs)

Thur 8am-2pm, I have the twins 8-30am until 5.45pm and another little girl 8.30am-4.30pm. this means i will have 4 of them on thursdays grr!

Come some of the holidays i ahve the little girl above more days too so would need to include the tuesday in my variation too but is only about 3 weeks out of the whole holiday.

Does anyone know the best way to contact Ofsted and what i include in my letter/email etc so i have a good chance of doing it?

Thanks as would love to say yes!

Jelly Baby
20-05-2010, 08:43 PM
Have heard i can email Ofsted..does anyone know the link to get a form for this?
Thanks

sarah707
20-05-2010, 09:03 PM
I've just checked there is a variation request form in free downloads at the top of the forum.

I think it must have your signature on it, so you will need to post it, but you can ring and check that tomorrow.

Focus on continuity of care.

I believe there is a waiting time of up to 6 weeks for variation requests at the moment so I'd say it's urgent and chase up regularly.

You might get it quicker. Good luck! :D