PDA

View Full Version : My POGO doesn't work!!

AnnieM
20-05-2010, 10:56 AM
I am gutted!! I can't use my pogo printer with either my iphone or my camera. :mad: I have a Cannon Ixus V which is about 9 years old so maybe that's why... :o I am going to sell it so will put it on the For Sale section before I put it on Ebay, I just had a pack of 30 papers delivered today as well. :( Unless anyone knows if I am doing something wrong?? I connect the camera using the cable and as soon as I switch the camera over to the display screen I get a flashing red light on the pogo.

ajs
20-05-2010, 11:57 AM
I am gutted!! I can't use my pogo printer with either my iphone or my camera. :mad: I have a Cannon Ixus V which is about 9 years old so maybe that's why... :o I am going to sell it so will put it on the For Sale section before I put it on Ebay, I just had a pack of 30 papers delivered today as well. :( Unless anyone knows if I am doing something wrong?? I connect the camera using the cable and as soon as I switch the camera over to the display screen I get a flashing red light on the pogo.

i know it sounds silly but have you actually turned the pogo on
it should show a green light

i only ask as i thought mine wasn't working either but pressed very hard on the on/off button and it suddelnly started working

Pipsqueak
20-05-2010, 11:58 AM
lol thats what I was doing - it wasn't turned on!!!:blush: :blush: once I figured it out

put pogo printer into you tube and there is a step by step tutorial

spowage
20-05-2010, 12:00 PM
plug the pogo in and charge it up!goodluck karen

AnnieM
20-05-2010, 01:29 PM
I charged it for 4 hours and had it turned on, the top light was green and the bottom was green to start with but as soon as the display screen came on the camera the bottom light started flashing red. :(

ajs
20-05-2010, 01:37 PM
I charged it for 4 hours and had it turned on, the top light was green and the bottom was green to start with but as soon as the display screen came on the camera the bottom light started flashing red. :(

plug it in and leave it plugged in and try again
mine doesn't work off charge, i should have sent it back but never bothered

i hope you can get it to work though

Pipsqueak
20-05-2010, 01:51 PM
mine doesn't work off charge either!:(

AnnieM
20-05-2010, 02:03 PM
Thanks, just tried it and it still doesn't work. :( How does the pogo know what to print, will it just automatically print whichever photo is on the display screen, or shouold I be doing something else?

christine e
20-05-2010, 03:47 PM
Thanks, just tried it and it still doesn't work. :( How does the pogo know what to print, will it just automatically print whichever photo is on the display screen, or shouold I be doing something else?

I select the image I want to print, then select send, then via bluetooth, then select polaroid or new search (think if you do new search you are asked for the code which is 6000).

hope you manage to sort it

Cx

AnnieM
20-05-2010, 04:36 PM
Well, I cannot get it working and I only have myself to blame for not reading up more on it. :blush: I honestly thought you could print from the pc using a USB cable, but I don't think you can. I hoped I would be able to use it with my canon ixus v, but it doesn't have pictbridge so won't work with it. DH does have a Canon EOS 350D but it is far too big and bulky for me to be messing with while i've got kids, so I think I am going to have to sell it. :( I am really disappointed as I would have loved to have used it, it was just what I wanted for the Daily Diaries and LJ's as well as our travelling teddy's diary, but never mind. :( Will do a bit more reading up but I think it is a hopeless case. :rolleyes:

fionamal
20-05-2010, 04:51 PM
It doe work with tha Cannon ixus v cos thats what ive got but unfortunately it doesnt work for me and hubbies not here to ask how he does it.

Will find out for you though as im no good with all this technical stuff

AnnieM
20-05-2010, 06:01 PM
Oooh thank you!! :laughing:

AnnieM
21-05-2010, 01:53 PM
I ordered a bluetooth dongle for the laptop and thought I had cracked it, but it tries to connect and then the laptop says it's having an argument with the pogo!!! :eek: I have enough arguing here with the 2 brothers I'm looking after tonight..... :rolleyes: