PDA

View Full Version : Childminder in Harlow Essex

samanthat6987
19-05-2010, 02:10 PM
I have gained much knowledge and had great experiences through my childcare career, which started in 2000. Over the years I have spent time working in an After School and Holiday Club, large Nursery Chains and as a Private Nanny for individual families. Working as a private Nanny I was able to provide care and education for a family with three children under 3 years of age, and for another family with twins under a year. As a Home-based Childcare Practitioner I have been able to meet the care and educational needs of three children from different families aged a year when they started.

Looking after children is something that I very much enjoy but is my chosen career and is to be treated professionally. That is why I continue to educate myself so that I can provide high quality care and education which promotes the rights of all children. Some of the courses I have attended are detailed below:

• Paediatric First Aid
• Child Protection
• Special Educational Needs workshops
• Making the most of Outdoors with under 3’s
• Healthier Diets

I have just completed the final unit to a Level 3 qualification called ‘The Diploma in Home based Childcare. I have gained an A grade in all course units.

I offer childcare Monday - Friday and some Saturdays. As each family has differing needs the hours I work reflect that.

Please contact me via the forum for more information.