PDA

View Full Version : Which buggy board?

Cazz
18-05-2010, 08:39 PM
.... would you recommend? I'm being optimistic and hoping that I pick up some more work!

I don't know anything about them - I'd like one that lessens the chances of me bashing my ankles to bits! When I was in the car the other day I saw a lady had one fixed up by some straps against the buggy as she wasn't using it at the time - that seemed like a good idea or do they all do this?

Help!!!

funtoplay
19-05-2010, 05:18 AM
Hi My buggy board straps up but i far prefer the stolli rider!! Sits to the side of the buggy so you can push the buggy normally!! I am tall so finding a buggy the right height is bad enough but having the strolli rider means you dont need to push at arms length with a toddler standing in front of you!!

Just depends on your preference.

Julia

chibault
19-05-2010, 05:47 AM
Oooh! just checked out the strolli rider, they look fab! Adding to my shopping list! :clapping:

julie w
19-05-2010, 07:25 AM
I bought a scallywags one out of my catalogue, but I think they sell it in Argos too. It's brilliant. I used to have one (cant remember the make) that was like 2 steps to enable child to sit or stand. I didnt like this one as it was a lot of messing around to get it on and off and it never felt sturdy enough. The children were scared on it. However this scally wags one is brilliant. Simple and strong.

Mookins
19-05-2010, 07:47 AM
Theyve got a wide range on kiddicare,

x x x x

green puppy
19-05-2010, 07:56 AM
I have a lascal, it attaches easily without tools and can be unclipped from brackets if you don't need it on. It's higher off the ground so that your feet go under it as you walk, I can put mine up and hold it in place with the pushchair strap. I think kiddiecare do a more compact version aswell.