PDA

View Full Version : when to make the call

cabby
18-05-2010, 09:59 AM
good morning ladies,x

just a quick bit of advice please:) we have just sold our house, and will hopefully be moving very soon:clapping: :clapping: ....but when do i let ofsted know?? the problem is im due my inspection anytime now, so if i ring them is that likely to trigger my inspection, or do you think they will wait until we've moved????

chewy sweets
18-05-2010, 10:27 AM
I'd let them know as soon as. Anyway they may delay your inspection as from what i'm aware if you move they have to inspect that home anyway. So they'd probably wait till you've moved so they won't need to do 2 inspections. Just a guess though! :thumbsup:

fionamal
18-05-2010, 10:33 AM
Ive just phoned to say im moving too and they said they will come 1 month after ive moved so thats the end of August for me now

cabby
18-05-2010, 10:59 AM
thats what im hoping they will say, if things go to plan ( i have just touched the biggest bit of wood i could find..lol) we should be moving in about 6-8 weeks which will bring us to end of june-begining of july!!! from the 2nd week of july i finish with all my under 5's until september, so it would be nice if they left my inspection till then:littleangel: :littleangel: