PDA

View Full Version : B + M Bargins

Stanfield
18-05-2010, 07:39 AM
Hi,

I have just been to my local B+M bargin store and got a whole load of Bargins!!!

They have lots of outdoor stock in now.

I have bought ...

Lots of garden ornaments, knomes, tortoise, hedgehogs and a frog that crokes as you walk past it, all undere £ 2 each.

A hanging Scarecrow for the summer house, £2

Some garden signs for veg patch "Feed Me" "Welcome to our Garden " etc all under £1

And the best ones I thought were mirror stickers that stick on the wall in various heart, flower etc shapes and some more stickers that have a big chalkboard sticker in the pack, mine is in the shape of a hot air balloon as that was all they had, but there are other designs too. These are fab and only £1.50 for a large pack.

They also have mini green houses, lots of solar lights, windmills, paint you own knomes, bird houses etc all at very good prices.

Oh and I got compost, 79p a bag!

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

AnnieM
18-05-2010, 08:02 AM
Wow, I feel another trip coming on. Did you get the mirrors from B&M Bargains or B&M Home Bargains? I tried to get some several weeks ago but neither of the stores near me had them in. :( Like the stick on blackboard idea, is that for outside or in?

Stanfield
18-05-2010, 08:07 AM
They are from the regular B+M.
The stickers are all wall stickers for indoors.

I am keeping an eye out to get another blackboard one in the different designs.

estrelas
18-05-2010, 08:19 AM
I live in B + m lol

Fab shop x

Adiamond
18-05-2010, 08:37 AM
Oooooooh that sounds fab we have a B&M opening 5 minutes away on Wednesday ........... can't wait :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: x x

Playmate
18-05-2010, 08:43 AM
Whats B+M? :huh:

Hebs
18-05-2010, 08:54 AM
Whats B+M? :huh:

its a shop hun, B&M, it's not being abbreviated thats its name :laughing:

i love ours too :D and home bargins :laughing:

Joannechildmind
18-05-2010, 09:01 AM
i dont have any of them stores here but when i lived in Rotherham we had one in sheffield and doncaster that i loved going to. I really miss them :(

sarah32
18-05-2010, 11:29 AM
I dont have one locally either, why or why:laughing:

SmartKids
18-05-2010, 11:37 AM
Sounds like a great shop - but we don't have one here either

francinejayne
18-05-2010, 12:25 PM
I think I got almost the same shop as you, last week! I love the hot air balloon blackboard stickers, my DS aged 2 thinks the bear(?) flying the plane is Special Agent Oso so he's particularly happy!
I got the star mirror stickers and stuck them on the side of my toy cupboard so even a crawling baby could see their reflection. I wish I'd got more of the mirror stickers - do you think they'd stick outside too?

Stanfield
18-05-2010, 07:20 PM
I think I got almost the same shop as you, last week! I love the hot air balloon blackboard stickers, my DS aged 2 thinks the bear(?) flying the plane is Special Agent Oso so he's particularly happy!
I got the star mirror stickers and stuck them on the side of my toy cupboard so even a crawling baby could see their reflection. I wish I'd got more of the mirror stickers - do you think they'd stick outside too?

I havn't actually put mine up yet but was considering buying more mirror stickers already!!! Maybe I will now! I was hoping they may stick on the outside of the shed, but dont know.

My son loves OSO too, maybe I can palm him off with it!!!!:jump for joy: