PDA

View Full Version : changing mats please

Tired
16-05-2010, 06:57 PM
when my daughter was born 6.5 years ago, i got a free changing bag and mat, i think from huggies.

Ive looked all over the internet to see if the same offer still exists, but i cant find anything like it.

does anyone know if i can get another one free, and if so, where from?

Mookins
16-05-2010, 07:00 PM
that rings a bell, was ir from a leaflet in your bounty pack for new mothers?

x x x

snufflepuff
16-05-2010, 07:08 PM
You get a free changing bag and changing mat when you join boots parenting club, i think you just have to buy a pack of newborn nappies.
I also got several travel changing mats free with baby/ parenting magazines.

Chimps Childminding
17-05-2010, 07:45 AM
I buy the changing mats from Poundland. I have a seperate one for each child and they just fold up and go in a cupboard!! Just replace as and when necessary or a new child starts :thumbsup:

Blaze
17-05-2010, 08:37 AM
The huggies bags & mats were a freebie from boots parenting club - you can buy them new from ebay - hold on - I'll look for a link....here's one:thumbsup:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Huggies-Baby-Changing-Bag-NEW-/120568981992?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Baby_Baby_Changing_Nappy_Changing_Bags&hash=item1c1278a9e8

Tired
17-05-2010, 01:12 PM
Thanks everyone.

That is the exact one i meant Blaze, thanks, but im not sure i want to spend so much on it.

Ill try boots, I hadn't thought of that.

sillysausage
17-05-2010, 01:33 PM
I do the same as Carolyn.

I buy the changing mats from Poundland. I have a seperate one for each child and they just fold up and go in a cupboard!! Just replace as and when necessary or a new child starts

small, convenient, cheap. If you have got more than one child in nappies you can take their own change mats with you without overstuffing your bag:thumbsup: