PDA

View Full Version : bit of an off day

Banana
25-03-2008, 02:10 PM
My 2yr old mindee has started wetting himself today.

Mum sent him with 2 spare changes of clothes in a bag today - maybe its started over the weekend then.

He's been so good and has been dry since november (come to think of it he had an accident thursday too). But its so unlike him.

He's upset when he does it but then goes to finish in the toilet. I dont know if he is just being lazy or if he is actually having a problem?

Should I document that he's having these accidents or is writing in the diary sufficient?

Thanks all - bit stressed today :(

xxx

Kelly
25-03-2008, 02:14 PM
I would mention it to mum, if it really is unlike him he could have a urine infection. Could be something else that's happened that you haven't been told about.

Kelly

deeb66
25-03-2008, 02:21 PM
I would document it seperately and keep in your records.

It could be for all sorts of reasons something like an infection or something could have upset him at home.

Always best to document and make a note to write a follow up.

Talk to mum ask her if he started doing it at home and if there could be anything that has upset him.

If she says nothing then she should at least get him checked for an infection.

Banana
25-03-2008, 02:24 PM
He does have an ongoing kidney problem but only just got over an infection last month. Will definitly speak to mum later anyways

thanks

x

Lou
25-03-2008, 02:32 PM
Good luck talking to mum later, i agree with Dee xx

sarah707
25-03-2008, 04:03 PM
Poor soul! I bet he's really upset... I would send a note home with mum , just in case the doc wants to know what's happening...

Banana
25-03-2008, 05:50 PM
Dad collected tonight and he said he had been playing up a bit at home with it but said they are keeping an eye as last time this happened it was because of the infection.

So will see what happens with it.

Thanks for the advice peeps :)

xx

miffy
25-03-2008, 05:53 PM
Poor little soul it must be really upsetting for him - if there is an ongoing problem why are the parents getting him checked out to see if it is another infection as this seems the most likely explanation

miffy xx

angeldelight
25-03-2008, 08:56 PM
Hope your feeling ok now Lana ?

Angel xx

Banana
25-03-2008, 08:58 PM
im fine,

just been a bit of a funny day :(

tomorrow will be better

x

angeldelight
25-03-2008, 08:59 PM
I hope my day is too

Angel xx

Trouble
25-03-2008, 09:12 PM
i hope you have a better day tomorrow

my daughter has wee infections and their not very nice, maybe his hasnt gone bless him