PDA

View Full Version : Equipment inventory

Alibali
25-03-2008, 01:48 PM
Hi, Do you all have an inventory of equipment and toys etc? I think I am going to need one for inspection, but don't know where to start. Does anyone have one I could see as an example?

Ali :)

katickles
25-03-2008, 01:50 PM
I don't have one - i just showed a selection of toys at my first inspection & seemed happy with that. Same for my equipment :)

crazybones
25-03-2008, 01:53 PM
I didnt have one at my inspection a couple of weeks ago. But I would like to do one when I get the time. Its one of those jobs that I really should get round to doing (like my accounts :D ) but something more interesting comes along.

deeb66
25-03-2008, 02:25 PM
Over the years I have managed to collect vast amount of different toys.

As you can appreciate I do not have room for them all to be out so I do toy rotation.

I store the toy boxes in the shed outside so it is not easy for anyone to see what I do have so yes I keep a list of all toys which my inspector looked at.

Chimps Childminding
25-03-2008, 03:46 PM
June and I share quite a lot of our toys/equipment and have been meaning to take photos of it for some time and make up a file - so that if we have our inspections at separate times the inspector can see all the equipment/toys we have available, even if something happens to be at the other's house at the time (we live next door to each other) - but as Annie said its one of those things that you keep putting off!!!! Maybe one day!!!!!!!! :panic:

sarah707
25-03-2008, 03:59 PM
I made a list for evidence for my NCMA Quality First, but it's not on the computer - sorry! :(

Hopscotch
25-03-2008, 04:02 PM
Oh sarah you are slipping a bit arent you i thought you would have them typed up alphabetically with a picture and a description of each toy lol only joking i don't have one either.:laughing: :laughing:
Bev X

manjay
25-03-2008, 04:54 PM
Oh sarah you are slipping a bit arent you i thought you would have them typed up alphabetically with a picture and a description of each toy lol only joking i don't have one either.:laughing: :laughing:
Bev X

:ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1:

amanda xx

flora
25-03-2008, 08:02 PM
I made a list for evidence for my NCMA Quality First, but it's not on the computer - sorry! :(

Sarah I'm surprised at you not having a full list too :laughing:

sarah707
25-03-2008, 08:07 PM
I do! I did it by hand... it's just not on the computer or I'd have posted it...

Bev you are very naughty! :laughing:

Alibali
25-03-2008, 08:14 PM
Hi all, just to say thanks for your replies, I have just written one up, it took ages and isn't very professional-just a list. Hope it'll do.

miffy
25-03-2008, 08:32 PM
Hi all, just to say thanks for your replies, I have just written one up, it took ages and isn't very professional-just a list. Hope it'll do.

I'm sure it will be fine - you could always type it up on the computer then it's easy to add to later

miffy xx

angeldelight
25-03-2008, 10:47 PM
I agree with Miffy

Angel xx

lindylou
25-03-2008, 11:24 PM
I did not think you needed one my inspector has never asked me i have that much equipment it would take forever i think as long as all your equipment is labelled and easily assessible ofsted seem to be happy
Linxxx

crazybones
26-03-2008, 06:55 AM
I have been making up subject folders with ideas I pick up on the way(mostly from you lot :D ). I might start a list for each folder of toys and equipment and books for each subject to keep with the folder. :idea: When I get time.:o

Nix
26-03-2008, 09:13 AM
Wow Annie

I'm impressed just by the sound of that!!:D

Nix, x

Spangles
26-03-2008, 09:16 AM
That's a good idea Annie! Wouldn't have thought of that!