PDA

View Full Version : seem to be in hot demand

newandlearning
14-05-2010, 12:20 PM
hi ladies and gents...

I can't believe my luckily stars this week.

On wednesday a mum visited said she loved everything would probably confirm on Monday that she wanted to take up a part-time post wed. to friday.

Then today another mum visited and said she would love to start too and has confirmed she wants to pay deposit straightaway.. she wants mon and tuesday.

Now the only problem is the first mum isn't totally sure which days her employer is happy to give her yet.. so I've agree to take the second mum as she could say yes straightaway. Really they are both lovely and so are the children... the first mum wanted me to give her first refusal ... oh gosh!

would you have done the same as me .. or not? or would you have said to the second mum sorry can't say yes right now as need to speak to another mum first... :idea: :rolleyes:

Fabby
14-05-2010, 12:25 PM
Well done you!! I take it you dont have space for both? At the end of the day it is your business so you do what is right at the time. I would of done same as you especially of both nice people/children.
Send me some of your good luck stars! Would love to have another toddler to go with the toddler i have because at the mo have 2 babies (seperate days) and a 5 year old, so would love another todddler to go with the 2 yo i have at the mo :)

Twinklestars
14-05-2010, 12:29 PM
well done you :clapping:

jaytravis
14-05-2010, 12:31 PM
well done i have had 2 phone calls this week for 4 kids altogeather luckily 2 of them are over 8 and one little one who has been here since i started gave notice yesterday as they are moving way so i wll have space for them all

monkey62
14-05-2010, 09:40 PM
welldone to you:clapping: :clapping:

miffy
14-05-2010, 09:44 PM
I would have done the same as you - hopefully the first mum will stick with Wednesday to Friday as that fits in.

Miffy xx