PDA

View Full Version : GRRRRRRR!

snufflepuff
14-05-2010, 12:16 PM
What is wrong with people!

A lady was meant to be coming round today at 1pm with her LO and she has just sent me a message to say something has come up and she cant make it, can i do next week instead?!
The same happened with the last lady that came round- her family turned up unexpectedly to take them for lunch so we had to rearrange for the following week. (she signed contracts thank goodness!)
It wouldnt bother me too much but i spent the whole of yesterday cleaning and tidying, i paid DPs little brother to mow the lawns and tidy up the garden, i got all my paperwork out for her to see, ive set up some toys for her LO to play with, i rushed at the clinic having my son weighed to be back on time..... Now i have to do it all over again next week.
Flippin cheek of it. Im really peed off now, i could cry. :mad:

Denise D
14-05-2010, 12:19 PM
I hate when that happens. People just don't realize how rude they are being. On the bright side, you have nice clean, tidy home! ;)

snufflepuff
14-05-2010, 12:30 PM
On the bright side, you have nice clean, tidy home!

It would be nice if it would stay that way for when she comes next week, but with a 15 month old and a messy partner, i can't see it lasting past 6pm tonight!

Twinklestars
14-05-2010, 12:31 PM
Very annoying, hope she turns up next week!! :)

The Juggler
14-05-2010, 01:12 PM
oh hon. big hugs. don't cry. I've had this before then when they do come they sign up - I also thought it was delay/offputting tactics.

fingers crossed.x

monkey62
14-05-2010, 09:38 PM
Is allways happened isn't ...some peoples are so disrespectufull...at least you have a clean house

miffy
14-05-2010, 10:04 PM
Fingers crossed she turns up next week and signs!

Miffy xx