PDA

View Full Version : POGO Printer

AnnieM
14-05-2010, 08:29 AM
I have just ordered one of these (through the forum link) :clapping: :clapping: Can't wait to get it. I am using it with an iphone so will have to upload these to the laptop first, but I don't mind that. I will also use it with my little Cannon Ixus too. EXCITED!!!! :D :jump for joy:

linda2girls
14-05-2010, 12:52 PM
I have added one to my birthday list. A couple of childminders round here are using them and think they are great.

Linda.

miffy
14-05-2010, 12:53 PM
It's on my wish list - need to wish harder I think!

Miffy xx

Graham
14-05-2010, 04:26 PM
Lots of minders on here have got one and they get rave reviews.

Thanks for buying from the forum link, every little helps.:thumbsup:

marzi
14-05-2010, 05:15 PM
I have just ordered one of these (through the forum link) :clapping: :clapping: Can't wait to get it. I am using it with an iphone so will have to upload these to the laptop first, but I don't mind that. I will also use it with my little Cannon Ixus too. EXCITED!!!! :D :jump for joy:

Just read about it thanks to your thread, i thought as it was bluetooth enabled you wouldnt have to upload pics to your pc first? And what a good idea to not need to replace ink cartridges, its now on my list, long, long, list lol

francinejayne
14-05-2010, 05:27 PM
I love mine (ordered via the link on here!), the photo's are the perfect size for observations and daily diaries, and the children love seeing their picture pop out there and then!

Gizmo
14-05-2010, 05:28 PM
I have one and it is great I use it all the time one of my mindees mums loves the pics in her daily diary and shows them to everyone :thumbsup:

monkey62
14-05-2010, 10:08 PM
I have one on my wish list ...hopefully I will get it by summer time

barmouth
15-05-2010, 06:00 AM
I bought mine a couple of weeks ago, it's fantastic I love it!

AnnieM
15-05-2010, 09:02 AM
Just read about it thanks to your thread, i thought as it was bluetooth enabled you wouldnt have to upload pics to your pc first?

iPhone is not bluetooth compatible with the pogo printer, so I originally wasn't going to bother getting one, but then I realised I could still put them on laptop first and print, more longwinded but if it makes life easier with obs, lj's etc., I'm all for it. :)

Tam's Tribe
15-05-2010, 02:01 PM
There is an App (I think) that you can put on your iPhone to enable you to print straight to the Pogo . . . a friend of a friend did it on mine with their iPhone . . . search the net, you will probably find it!

Toothfairy
15-05-2010, 03:55 PM
I've had my POGO since Easter and it is FAB!!!

Its great for ob's and daily diaries.
You can also make labels with it by taking a picture of whats in the box :D

Just have a look at the sell by dates on your paper, as when I bought a pack of 70 from Amazon it was out of date.

You won't regret buying one, they are so cheap I also bought my DD one as a 'giving birth' prezzie and she used it to put pictures of my grand daughter into all the birth announcement cards she sent. :thumbsup:

birch24
15-05-2010, 04:04 PM
I have just ordered one of these from amazon. Didnt know i could order it from the forum! Anyway cant wait to get it.
I have sinned! I have been out today and bought loads of toys. loads of happy land and a puzzles and a ride on toy and books and.........
oh dear will have to have some forgiveness now.:jump for joy:

Pipsqueak
15-05-2010, 07:11 PM
I have had my PoGo for about 2 weeks and tonight was the first time i have actually had chance to have a play with it and get it going.

I love it - going to run out of paper for it !!!!

for anyone who is interested there is a good tutorial on You tube

Jelly Baby
15-05-2010, 07:11 PM
I have one and LOVE it! BUT it only seems to work if i keep it plugged in..it charged for hours last week and as soon as i took the charger out it flashes red?? had it a while now so not sure if i can return?,, think its fab though and so do the parents

AnnieM
19-05-2010, 10:24 AM
:mad: I have just received my pogo and I cn't use it at all with my iphone, haven't tried with the canon ixus yet as the battery is dead and I can't find the charger as I always use my phone these days... :blush: I thought I would be able to upload the photo's from my iphone to my laptop and print from there, but I can't see how you can print from the laptop, it doesn't have bluetooth. :angry: I am really upset as I was really looking forward to having a play and I have to say that the instructions that come with it are USELESS!! :( a

Toothfairy
19-05-2010, 01:24 PM
I think I have read somewhere that you can upload an app to your iphone called iBluetooth.

Then I think it will work.

youarewhatyoueat
19-05-2010, 01:24 PM
You can connect directly using a cable to print off, you don't have to upload onto the laptop. I've used mine with bluetooth but also with a cable, with different cameras and phones. Its a standard usb cable.

babs
19-05-2010, 03:03 PM
:mad: I have just received my pogo and I cn't use it at all with my iphone, haven't tried with the canon ixus yet as the battery is dead and I can't find the charger as I always use my phone these days... :blush: I thought I would be able to upload the photo's from my iphone to my laptop and print from there, but I can't see how you can print from the laptop, it doesn't have bluetooth. :angry: I am really upset as I was really looking forward to having a play and I have to say that the instructions that come with it are USELESS!! :( a

my lappy doesnt have bluetooth so i brought i bluetooth dongle works great also works with my phone but before i had pogo i use to upload to lappy then print off... i love my pogo printer :clapping:

AnnieM
19-05-2010, 04:39 PM
I think I have read somewhere that you can upload an app to your iphone called iBluetooth.

Then I think it will work.

Just googled it and you have to Jailbreak your iphone first and I daren't do it!! Too scared it'll never work again..... :panic: