PDA

View Full Version : hello does anyone have a healthy packed lunch policy?

happy days
13-05-2010, 06:43 PM
does anyone have a healthy eating policy with regards to parents bringing packed lunches? I am having issues with a certain parent, she keeps putting very unhealthy items in her 18th month old lunch box. i.e sausage rolls, cocktail sausages, crisps, chocolate bars, dairy milk buttons yogurts etc. how would i write one to say that its becoming unfair on all the other children who have lunch that I provide is healthy.

RachelE
13-05-2010, 07:00 PM
I dont, as I provide all food.

I decided this after some children were arriving in the morning eating dairylea dunkers and bringing inapproriate food.

This way, I know they all eat the same - no squabbling or jealousy - and its all healthy.

Rachel x

Toothfairy
13-05-2010, 07:42 PM
This is what I have;

funemnx
13-05-2010, 07:46 PM
I'd go mad if I had to provide food again - all I ever got was I don't like this kind of ham/cheese/bread/fruit/yoghurt/whatever!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

happy days
14-05-2010, 08:30 AM
Thanks tooth fairy!, great wording, I didn't want to come across as dictating, but unfortunately this parent wont accept my offer of making lunch for her son, but all the children are starting to say its unfair and want what he has, but the poor boy would rather have healthy food anyways!
gabrielle