PDA

View Full Version : Anyone registered for Sainsbury's Active Kids near Warrington?

francinejayne
13-05-2010, 05:47 PM
If so would you consider using the vouchers I have collected to order me something and I will pick it up from you? I am willing to negotiate, for example, I will give you 5% of my vouchers for your own use?

I have been collecting the vouchers, and after pleading and getting nowhere with Sainsbury's (they just won't register any more childminders this year) I wondered if I could go in with someone else already registered?

I live near Warrington, so it would have to be relatively nearby to me.

I guess it's a long shot ......

Failing that perhaps someone further afield would consider it and I'll order something light that could be posted?!?! :laughing:

angiemog
13-05-2010, 05:54 PM
I'm in Norwich but would be happy to do it. x

mumof4
13-05-2010, 06:07 PM
im near Stockport if thats any help although ive not managed to collect lots this time:(

Beckieboo
13-05-2010, 07:15 PM
Hi Francine,

Im in warrington, i would be happy to help you out!!:)

francinejayne
13-05-2010, 07:49 PM
Hi Francine,

Im in warrington, i would be happy to help you out!!:)

Thanks to all, it's prob easier for me if I go with Beckie if you really don't mind?

Thanks! I'll PM you!
xx

Beckieboo
13-05-2010, 07:52 PM
no probs at all!! Just keep collecting and we can sort it out once the vouchers have finished!! :clapping:

francinejayne
13-05-2010, 09:27 PM
no probs at all!! Just keep collecting and we can sort it out once the vouchers have finished!! :clapping:

Thanks, I will do! You're a saviour!!!
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: