PDA

View Full Version : Summer Holidays

Hebs
13-05-2010, 05:30 PM
Me and Cher have planned our summer activities (well main trips) :clapping: and all but 1 of them is FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone else thinking of summer yet??

only 9 weeks left at school (not inc may half term) :thumbsup:

LOOPYLISA
13-05-2010, 05:36 PM
Your hoping for 'summer' ????? :D

sandy64
13-05-2010, 05:43 PM
wow your on the ball are you going to share with us your trips have you had to book? 9weeks surely not where has time gone were going to have a very hot summer so hope there not all indoors:laughing:

Hebs
13-05-2010, 05:48 PM
27th July, Discovery Museum, FREE
5th August Bill Quay Farm, FREE
12th August Teddy Bears Picnic, FREE :D
19th THE SECRET ONE!!! PAID
26th August Hancock Museum, FREE
2nd September Bouncy Castle Fun Day MINIMAL COST and booked 10am drop off :clapping:

i think we are also planning a visit to the Stephenson Railway museum, Penshaw Monument, and the Angel of the North :D

every tuesday in August we are doing "Tommy's Parties" down at the beach, again it is free :clapping: :clapping:

sandy64
13-05-2010, 05:51 PM
27th July, Discovery Museum, FREE
5th August Bill Quay Farm, FREE
12th August Teddy Bears Picnic, FREE :D
19th THE SECRET ONE!!! PAID
26th August Hancock Museum, FREE
2nd September Bouncy Castle Fun Day MINIMAL COST and booked 10am drop off :clapping:

i think we are also planning a visit to the Stephenson Railway museum, Penshaw Monument, and the Angel of the North :D

every tuesday in August we are doing "Tommy's Parties" down at the beach, again it is free :clapping: :clapping:

that sounds brill kids are gunna have a great hol think il have to organise my hols now:laughing:

The Juggler
13-05-2010, 06:31 PM
I hardly ever do any paid for outings except train/bus fares. too expensive

Hebs
13-05-2010, 06:42 PM
the only one we are paying for is our secret one, once i've *fingers crossed* confirmed it i'll reveal all :D

cher25
13-05-2010, 08:43 PM
the only one we are paying for is our secret one, once i've *fingers crossed* confirmed it i'll reveal all :D

My finger's and everything else is crossed! I really hope we get to do this 1. x

AnnieM
14-05-2010, 07:19 AM
Started planning mine yesterday as 3 of the children I look after break up 1st July!! :eek: Still not sure on the final details as still looking into some places but trying to do something different each week, finding places that are free round here is proving VERY difficult... :mad:

loocyloo
14-05-2010, 03:50 PM
i've got a spread sheet going for the summer holidays!

; which children, what days and hours, plus activities already booked like swimming lessons, activity days!

then digging out my list of things to do/places to go, arranging meet ups with friends and then it will all be done! i like to have a plan of action by beginning of july!

:D

xxx

Hebs
14-05-2010, 03:53 PM
My finger's and everything else is crossed! I really hope we get to do this 1. x

gutted this one didn't get to happen :angry:

Beamish it is then :laughing: