PDA

View Full Version : A BIG FAT MOAN

maryp0ppins
12-05-2010, 04:02 PM
Well although I've not been told officially (just by the mindee's)

Mindee 1 is not coming 1 day out of 2 in the holidays due 2 a family friend having him (but still coming term times)

Mindee 2 has just informed me he wont be coming on Friday's anymore in the holidays cuz his mum was talking about it last night. But still coming term time.

Now I'm feeling a little bit peed about Mindee 2 cuz his mum only asked me last week to write a letter stating he comes 5 days a week full time in holidays as she wants to claim maximum benefits for him......have i been swizz-ed or what, i didnt mention it at pick-up but i heard him say I've told her i wont be coming on a Friday in the holidays & she "shhhhhhhhhhhhed" him & just told him to put his shoe's on & hurry up...

Would i get in trouble if he doesn't come full time but I've stated he does? Don't want to get done for fraud, I'd help anyone that needed it but not when it comes to messing around with benefit's!!

I am a MOANER today sorry & half of this probably doesn't make any sense.......oh I'm going Chippy tonight :(

sarah707
12-05-2010, 04:46 PM
It won't be you who gets into trouble.

However when parent eventually confirms it get her to sign a new contract and letter, stating the hours / days have changed.

That way you are doing all the right things you end.

Hth :D