PDA

View Full Version : Please Take a L@@K at my CM page :) & comment :)

maryp0ppins
11-05-2010, 10:41 AM
Hi if you fine time could you look at my web page & give me some feed back please......not offended by negative comments just wanna get it right.

Plus if you would like to join my guest book please do so......Im a loner :D

grindal
11-05-2010, 12:59 PM
What great pictures - it looks really fun at yours!

venus89
11-05-2010, 01:04 PM
I think it's great - businesslike, bright and cheerful. Just one thing - on the rates page you write 'I also except vouchers', which should be accept......

Lovely :)

The Juggler
11-05-2010, 01:07 PM
looks fab hon!

maryp0ppins
11-05-2010, 01:22 PM
I think it's great - businesslike, bright and cheerful. Just one thing - on the rates page you write 'I also except vouchers', which should be accept......

Lovely :)

Thanks for that, will get it changed :)

Graham
11-05-2010, 01:49 PM
It's a lovely web site and thanks for the link back to this forum.:thumbsup:

The only thing I would say is the picture on the front page looks out of proportion to me. It makes you all look short and stout.:)

maryp0ppins
11-05-2010, 02:00 PM
It's a lovely web site and thanks for the link back to this forum.:thumbsup:

The only thing I would say is the picture on the front page looks out of proportion to me. It makes you all look short and stout.:)

LOL thanks Graham........now iv been called a blonde bimbo, confident, fun loving & a tad dizzy....but never short & stout!!!!:laughing:

I did think myself i looked a little squidgy :thumbsup: i'll change it

Tups
11-05-2010, 02:43 PM
I think its great but i would charge abit more than £3 an hour if thats your full time rate tups x

newandlearning
11-05-2010, 02:54 PM
what a lovely website well done it looks great x:clapping: :clapping:

haribo
11-05-2010, 03:54 PM
just had a look it looks really great well done :clapping:

francinejayne
11-05-2010, 04:20 PM
Looks lovely, and I left you a comment!

Being very picky (apologies!) within your text there are some words written with Capital Letters that don't need them, and others that do but don't have them! I told you I was being picky, but you did ask!!! :blush:

I blame my previous life - proof reading documents prior to them being issued!

mum26
11-05-2010, 05:36 PM
It looks great - hope you get loads of enquiries from it.

maryp0ppins
11-05-2010, 08:43 PM
Looks lovely, and I left you a comment!

Being very picky (apologies!) within your text there are some words written with Capital Letters that don't need them, and others that do but don't have them! I told you I was being picky, but you did ask!!! :blush:

I blame my previous life - proof reading documents prior to them being issued!

No this is fine, good advice thank you :thumbsup: ....which do you suggest i capital write & not capital write

maryp0ppins
11-05-2010, 08:47 PM
I think its great but i would charge abit more than £3 an hour if thats your full time rate tups x

I'd love to but thats the going rates around my erea !! XX

monkey62
11-05-2010, 08:58 PM
I'd love to but thats the going rates around my erea !! XX

Then you may consider to move from ''planet mars'' :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Anyway I love your picture. Hope you get lots of enquires

CHUNKY MONKEY
11-05-2010, 09:07 PM
Looks good to me :D

birch24
11-05-2010, 09:10 PM
Looks good to me too, I enjoyed looking at your pics :)

catswhiskers
11-05-2010, 09:24 PM
Hi, it looks great to me.

Like Francinejayne I wanted to bring up about the capital and non-capitals but didn't want to be too picky! So she beat me to it!

The thing that did hit me though (and I know I'm being picky) was where you have "Tracys" on the first page it should have an apostrophe Tracy's and also I think it was on the next page you have "Tracy Coopers" which should also be Tracy Cooper's - with an apostrophe.

Trouble
11-05-2010, 09:45 PM
excellent:clapping: :clapping:

keep adding photos and maybe some food menus?thats if you do them?

Louise B
12-05-2010, 12:13 AM
It looks really good!! Very professional and appealing.

I'm in Leicester too, but down the other end, nearer to Fosse Park :) xxx

maryp0ppins
12-05-2010, 07:55 AM

Hey fellow Leicester CM :)

My mum is not to far from you, LFE :)
xx

maryp0ppins
12-05-2010, 07:56 AM
Hi, it looks great to me.

Like Francinejayne I wanted to bring up about the capital and non-capitals but didn't want to be too picky! So she beat me to it!

The thing that did hit me though (and I know I'm being picky) was where you have "Tracys" on the first page it should have an apostrophe Tracy's and also I think it was on the next page you have "Tracy Coopers" which should also be Tracy Cooper's - with an apostrophe.

wow its amazing what you miss when you get other ppl to look over it,,, thanks catwhiskers will get them sorted xx

maryp0ppins
12-05-2010, 07:59 AM
excellent:clapping: :clapping:

keep adding photos and maybe some food menus?thats if you do them?

Hi i don't have a menu as i do not do food, they bring their own..But i do offer drinks & snacks so i think i might add my healthy (sometimes not so healthy :eek: ) snacks & drinks choice!!

Thank you x

maryp0ppins
13-05-2010, 07:19 AM
Hi if you fine time could you look at my web page & give me some feed back please......not offended by negative comments just wanna get it right.

Plus if you would like to join my guest book please do so......Im a loner :D

Just wanna say thanks to the ladie who have left me messages in my guestbook......makes my Page come alive :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Minstrel
13-05-2010, 05:19 PM

I used to live not far from Fosse Park either! :thumbsup:

Playmate
13-05-2010, 05:35 PM
Looks great! love the calender idea, parents can't claim to forget when your hols are then :clapping:

You are very brave and clever building your own :clapping:
Pauline is building us a website at the moment, can't wait to see finished result :D