PDA

View Full Version : feeling off colour and cancelling obs?

aly
10-05-2010, 08:48 PM
Think I have a heavy cold coming on but I am supposed to have {weather permitting} obs in a park outting tomorrow.

I dont feel unwell enough to cancel mindees but feel standing around in the park when it is cold{has been really cold here today} is just going to make me feel worse.

Would anyone cancel or would you tell me to buck my ideas up get on with it?

Like I said It is only a cold, and it is only just coming on where i've been sniffing a fair bit and have had asore throat and i can now feel it coming on a bit and may even feel rubbish in morning.

swift kick up bum if you please.

x

Pipsqueak
10-05-2010, 09:12 PM
no if you don't feel well then I would say take care of yourself and re-schedule.

The Juggler
10-05-2010, 09:19 PM
stay home. all my obs are spontaneous so don't worry. if you really want to observe, take them in garden, wrap up warm and take a coffee (in lidded cup of course;) out with you. then you can pop back in and get warm asap.

hope you feel better soonx

aly
10-05-2010, 09:21 PM
thanks both

think i will phone her in morning before she leaves.
she definitely wants to do the park as it is an outting and wants safety etc.

xxx

The Juggler
10-05-2010, 09:30 PM
oh sorry hon, you mean you have an assessor observing you? misunderstood. then I would definately cancel. thought you meant you had planned to obs your children.

x

aly
10-05-2010, 09:40 PM
oh sorry hon, you mean you have an assessor observing you? misunderstood. then I would definately cancel. thought you meant you had planned to obs your children.

x
no lol....nvq assessor..but will ring her in morning, feeling worse since last half hour lol.