PDA

View Full Version : Help!! Does anyone do a school pick up in another town?

Cazz
10-05-2010, 11:45 AM
If so, do you charge a higher hourly rate to compensate?

Do you put your mileage through your books - if so how much can you put through?

If you did charge a higher hourly rate (I'm thinking 40p per hour which works out to £16.00 per week) can you still claim mileage on your expenses as well?

This is really doing my head in now and I've got to give a definite quote by this evening :panic:

Mookins
10-05-2010, 12:08 PM
bless ya heart you still stuck with this?

i would charge the extra as you picking up and dropping off, and put it through as expenses
hth:)
x x x

Cazz
10-05-2010, 12:12 PM
bless ya heart you still stuck with this?

i would charge the extra as you picking up and dropping off, and put it through as expenses
hth:)
x x x

This is doing my head in now!! I thought I'd got it sorted and was going to quote for the higher hourly rate but then I went to the childminding group this morning and asked for their opinons - mistake!!

I'm really confused now!!

Mookins
10-05-2010, 12:17 PM
This is doing my head in now!! I thought I'd got it sorted and was going to quote for the higher hourly rate but then I went to the childminding group this morning and asked for their opinons - mistake!!

I'm really confused now!!

its all well asking others but they arent the one with the car bills, house blls etc etc

you have to do what suits you best

why dont you charge an extra for the times you are actually getting there and back every day and spread it over all hour fees...so if it takes you 30 mins there and back twice a day times it by how ever many days and spread the charge over the hours you have them

hope that makes sense