PDA

View Full Version : Variation re garden

jelly15
09-05-2010, 01:17 PM
I applied for a variation to use my garden (now secure). I filled in the official form, attached photos and risk assessment. The inspector told me on the phone that she would get on with the paperwork straight away and she didn't forsee any problems. I haven't heard anything back yet and it has been a few weeks, can I go ahead and use the garden? I have had my SAF form this week and don't want to be using the garden if I am not suppose to when the inspector calls.

christine e
09-05-2010, 03:29 PM
I applied for a variation to use my garden (now secure). I filled in the official form, attached photos and risk assessment. The inspector told me on the phone that she would get on with the paperwork straight away and she didn't forsee any problems. I haven't heard anything back yet and it has been a few weeks, can I go ahead and use the garden? I have had my SAF form this week and don't want to be using the garden if I am not suppose to when the inspector calls.

I would ring them and ask

Cx

sarah707
09-05-2010, 05:39 PM
Like Christine says I would ring your inspector.

I think it's pretty much the same as in England where they come out to inspect or need a risk assessment first and then add it to your certificate.

I wouldnt' put it on your SAF until it's all agreed and authorised on paper.

Hth :D