PDA

View Full Version : Im DREADING tonight......

LittleAcorns
24-03-2008, 09:34 AM
............so so so so so so much..........

Im going to Slimming world after not going for 2 weeks and Ive been so naughty, seriously, Im not just saying this I feel Ive gained around 6 lbs, I msg'd my SW consultant and asked her not to say to the meeting what I've gained as I cant handle that...I can tell you guys, cos you're my friends!

she said she was there for me, its taken her 2 years to get to goal, like she said shes always struggled. She is Brilliant and heaps of support, she said to me sometimes life just gets in the way.....

So lets see what happens, watch this space....:panic: :panic: :panic:

angeldelight
24-03-2008, 09:41 AM
Louise you are doing much better than me so do not worry

You will be fine

Good luck

Angel xx

chels55
24-03-2008, 09:47 AM
Oh i do feel for you. i stopped going to slimming world after my holiday and have weighed myself this morning i have put on 15lbs in 5 weeks, im to embarassed to go back now.
Once you go back im sure you will get back on track

angeldelight
24-03-2008, 09:48 AM
Kerry thats nothing think I have put on about 3 stone in 5 weeks haha

I really must start my diet again

Angel xx

manjay
24-03-2008, 10:05 AM
Ahh don't dread going. It won't be that bad. It can be a constant struggle to stay on track (I used to be a SW consultant) and the consultants are in exactly the same boat. If you want your gain kept private then that is your choice. It is much easier than you think to put on that much in a couple of weeks so don't be too hard on yourself. The hard bit is getting yourself back to class so good on you for going tonight.

Let us know how you get on

amanda xx

emler
24-03-2008, 02:21 PM
Good luck tonight - let us know how it goes

Emler x

nell57
24-03-2008, 02:32 PM
Best wishes for tonight will be thinking about you, my sis started 2 weeks ago and lost 8lb so far. I feel ashamed, so will be joining you all dieting, (not till end of week though cus hubby off work and promised take me out for a nice lunch one day this week):D

let us know how you do tonight

Helen

chels55
24-03-2008, 04:51 PM
Dont forget to let us know how you did. fingers crossed for you

charleyfarley
24-03-2008, 05:09 PM
Good luck for tonight

I know I haven't stuck to my diet at all

Carol xx

button68
24-03-2008, 05:28 PM
Hey take heart from me. Before my 40th birthday I was mega good and followed Weight Watcher to the letter and lost 1st 2lb (need to lose more but it was a start)

Well in the 4 weeks since my birthday I have managed to gain all of it back plus 1 pound :mad:

We are off to Florida in August and I have to knuckle down because being overweight in the heat is just plain awful :(

The problem is DH only has two weeks left before he joins a ship and will then be away for 4 months:( So I am postponing Clamp Down (as it will officially be known) until the 7th April, god knows what I will weigh by then :eek:

deeb66
24-03-2008, 05:40 PM
Good luck Louise

The hardest part is going back when you have put weight on so well done you!

I am sure that any gain will come off really quickly.

Good luck

LittleAcorns
25-03-2008, 05:37 AM
Thank you ladies for all your support, we are very hard on ourselvews

sometimes arent we? As some of you know Ive been size concious since I

was about 12, and first dieted at 14.....Im now 32, so this has to be a life

style change, and as my sw consultant said, life sometimes gets in the way

and we have these gains, I'm pleased to say that I've gained 2 1/2 lbs!!!

in 2 weeks, pleased???? because I thought it would be 6!!!!!!!!!!!! so back on

track from now! Each night Im going to plan my next days meals so that I

cant just "have to grab something quick"

Start weight 14st 6 1/2lbs

Weight now 13st 11 1/2lbs

5lbs to go to first stone, when I get my next sticker, not much to differ me

to a child really :D

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

oakie dokie
25-03-2008, 06:03 AM
well done louisec, any weight loss is fantastic. its great that you went back after not going for 2 weeks, it takes so much guts. i am starting today, i have 9 weeks to loose a stone for my hols, i want to fit into my summer clothes. keeep up the will power and determination girls good luck.

hazelx

angeldelight
25-03-2008, 06:17 AM
Well done for going back Louise

you will soon shift those extra pounds

Good luck

Angel xx

crazybones
25-03-2008, 07:27 AM
Well done Louise. I bet you are pleased you went back and it wasnt as bad as you expected. Well done you for going back. :clapping:

nell57
25-03-2008, 07:29 AM
Good for you getting back on track and for the lbs you've already lost:clapping:

Helen

charleyfarley
25-03-2008, 08:03 AM
Well done for going back even though you thought you'd put more weight on than you actually had.

You'll soon lose those 2 1/2lbs

You're doing the right thing by planning your meals in advance

Keep it up

Carol xx

emler
25-03-2008, 09:06 AM
Well done Louise :thumbsup:

Emler x

Banana
25-03-2008, 11:01 AM
well done Louise!

x

Lou
25-03-2008, 11:08 AM
Well done louise for going back, those 2 1/2 pounds went on quick so will come off quick!!!

good luck for this week xxx

Minnie Minx
25-03-2008, 11:22 AM
well done for going back hun, it was a big step but you did it. The 2lbs will fly off once you're back on track.

Keep up the good work and remember you're doing great :clapping:

xxx

deeb66
25-03-2008, 12:20 PM
Well done Louise

You have done the hard part in going back.....you could have dithered and it could have ended up being a lot more than that!!

I am sure that gain will come off really quickly

Tatia
26-03-2008, 10:52 AM
That's good news! Just a small glitch on your path to success, that's all. I used to do this thing where I'd have a take away or something and then would be too afraid to count up the Syns cos I just didn't wan to see that huge number. I realized finally that it's all about accountability and facing up to what we have done. Secrecy and denial are the two biggest pitfalls when it comes to weight loss. So going back to class has remotivated you to get back on track. Congrats!

Wanna be SW buddies? :D