PDA

View Full Version : End of week 3

Spangles
24-03-2008, 08:27 AM
I am really cheesed off!

I stuck to 1,000 to 1,200 calories every day and I exercised too and have lost no weight so I'm right where I started!

I am not in a good mood! Ha ha!

Goodness knows how I've managed to not lose any weight!

Hope everyone else has done better.

LittleAcorns
24-03-2008, 09:27 AM
Hi Lorri, well done on being so strict hun

The first thing that springs to mind for me is that you're arent eating enough, crazy I know, but to maintain our current weight as women we need 2000 cals, most diets suggest a cal decrease of around 400 - 500.....

3500 cal decrease is a lb off (apparently)

If you dont eat enough you're body will go into starvation mode, and store everything you eat!!!!

Try not to feel to down you've worked really hard this week xx

angeldelight
24-03-2008, 09:29 AM
Well done Lorri

You have done much better than me - i have yet to start week 1

To much stress at the moment so I eat and eat and eat

But im on the way to getting there

Stop weighing yourself for a while and continue with the diet and I bet you start to notice a difference

Good luck

Angel xx

I will message you later

deeb66
24-03-2008, 05:36 PM
I am sorry to hear this Lorri.....it is so frustrating isn't it!

Can I ask....are you drinking enough water......this has a lot to do with weight loss as it helps to flush the body and also stops your body from retaining it?.......just a thought.

Could it also be that time of the month?.......this defianately affects me as I know that it does most women?

Hopefully you will see a really great weight loss next week so hang on in there.....you can do it!

Spangles
24-03-2008, 07:51 PM
I've really gone off my diet today now - had a right pig out! Ha ha!

It could be the water maybe because I don't drink enough and my skin is quite dry. I will try to drink more, thank you.

I will start yet again tomorrow and I will increase my calories a bit plus try to do some form of exercise every day! I'll be exhausted!

Lou
24-03-2008, 07:53 PM
Lorri, i agree with what others hve said,

YOU MUST DRINK LOTS OF WATER!!!!

sorry no more shouting lol

you have to flush out the calories, good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx