PDA

View Full Version : OMG i am full! advice needed ..long one sorry

WibbleWobble
07-05-2010, 11:20 AM
i only started in feb.

a local childminder who only did afterschoolies has given up and kindly passed on my details to her mums and dads. So in the last 24 hours 3 sets parents have called me . This will give me 4 before and after schoolies with holiday cover!

so i have

3 in the EYFS (under 4)

and with this lot i will have a

4yr old (full time school)
2x 8 year olds
and a 9 year old

i am certified to have 6 children under 8 years 3 of which can be early years

what do you think?

i am pretty sure i will get all 4 cos mums want them to stay together and apparently the kids have been looking at my website and according to one of the 8 year olds i look "ace". it will work out well cos LOs go home at 2 pm so we will have time to get down to some big kid stuff

Oh has already told me we need a wii and a remote control helicopter and a scalextric and...and....and....:laughing:

mandy

Cazz
07-05-2010, 11:24 AM
Well done you - that's excellant :clapping:

Nice of the childminder to pass them all to you - I joined the local childminding group and I'm really lucky there's 3 that always pass on any enquiries to me if they can't do them.

theplayroom
07-05-2010, 11:26 AM
it souns ok to me maybe call ofsted to confirm, you can also request the wording to be changed on your cert to clarify any points....and also WOW well done on full books straight away!:clapping:

Mouse
07-05-2010, 11:27 AM
That's fab news :thumbsup:

I would get back in touch with the cm who is giving up & ask if she's got anything she wants to sell. Presumably she had lots of stuff for that age range and might be looking to get rid of it.

As for the Wii & remote control helicopter...are they for the mindees or your DH :laughing:

green puppy
07-05-2010, 11:29 AM
Good on you! I think you may need to ask ofsted to put a rising 5's bit on your certificate for the 4 year old schoolie.

WibbleWobble
07-05-2010, 11:43 AM
Good on you! I think you may need to ask ofsted to put a rising 5's bit on your certificate for the 4 year old schoolie.

i have time do sort this out....they will only meet two LOs before school and the three during school hols.

but i will ring them anyway

mandy x

sonia ann
07-05-2010, 11:48 AM
well done....I'm sure you will have fun
you are within your reg numbers and you can easily get the rising 5's statement on your certificate with a quick phonecall:)

WibbleWobble
07-05-2010, 11:55 AM
done it...sorted..

all fine...new cert on its way

thank you for your brill advice:thumbsup:

mandy xxx

funfunfun
07-05-2010, 11:56 AM
Thats wondefull !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twinklestars
07-05-2010, 12:25 PM
:clapping: :clapping: well done you