PDA

View Full Version : registration visit

jake
07-05-2010, 10:30 AM
Can anyone tell me what the worst scenario is with the registration visit,what if they think that you havent quite grasped something?what does it take for them to refuse to register you?And how long does the visit last?

Mookins
07-05-2010, 12:43 PM
Ooooh sounds like my current nightmares...worst scenario...
they turn up and theres a car on fire in my garden, my mothers 5 cats running round the house and hanging off the curtains, my bin overflowing in the kitchen and all my paperwork being eaten by my nephew:panic:

this was a couple of nights ago, woke up sweating apparently id been talking in my sleep "oh no and ****** cats!"

i think with the pre reg visit its more of them seeing what youve got in place and them guiding you to help with whats mising...i hope thats what it is anyway

x x x

jake
07-05-2010, 06:25 PM
Ha ha thats really funny you have cheered me up no end thanks for that xx :panic:

naomiesian
07-05-2010, 11:16 PM
Pre-reg visit is more about them helping you, they wont expect you to know everything so dont worry and they are there to point you in the right direction and give all the help and advise you need. I was so scared before mine, didn`t sleep for 2 nights as I was sure I needed to do more research and that I had forgotten to do something, just couldn`t remember what!!
When Mrs Ofsted came I was a bag of nerves, but she was lovely and although she asked a few questions that I wasn`t 100% sure of the answers she just told me what it was and what to do..
When it was over (took about 2 hours) I couldn`t believe that I had got myself so worked up over it :blush: .
My advice, just be yourself, if there is something you need to do they write it up and give you a few weeks to get it done. Dont lose sleep over it and write any questions you have down on paper so you dont forget to ask them.
Good luck
Naomiesian xx

jake
08-05-2010, 03:02 PM
Thanks for that as i was starting to get very worked up about the visit and i keep thinking to myself what if my daughter who is four says or does something really embarrassing!Im keeping my fingers crossed that doesnt happen,or that my dad turns up and lights up a fag?eeeek.Thanks again x