View Full Version : photos

06-05-2010, 08:21 PM
my friend said today i need some kind of insurance for having pics on my comp if i take pics of them and upload them?? a parent wants me to email them to the father what should i do?

06-05-2010, 08:36 PM
You need to be registered with the Information Commissioners Office if you store or send photos electronically.

Here's the link :D


06-05-2010, 08:44 PM
do you know how to join is there a fee?

sonia ann
06-05-2010, 09:01 PM
do you know how to join is there a fee?

easiest way is to phone them ....they will fill in most of the form for you then send it to you to check and sign.
There are different templates and they will make sure you get the appropriate one for childminders
The fee is £35 pa ( put through your expenses)
I did it a couple of weeks ago ...it is very straightforward:)