PDA

View Full Version : Sad, about moving house!!!!!

Tiger Lilly
06-05-2010, 10:20 AM
So, my hubby and i are buying are first house together(been married for 10 years but aways lived in army houses).

Im really looking forward to it, BUT i current mine a lovely baby and im REALLY upset to lose her...she has been with me for about 4 months and i know we shouldnt, but i just love her to bits and so do all my family.

Why didnt anyone tell me i was going to feel like this about minded children!!!!!1:laughing:

I just hope i get some more lovely kids to mind when i move.:clapping:

Cazz
06-05-2010, 11:07 AM
So, my hubby and i are buying are first house together(been married for 10 years but aways lived in army houses).

Im really looking forward to it, BUT i current mine a lovely baby and im REALLY upset to lose her...she has been with me for about 4 months and i know we shouldnt, but i just love her to bits and so do all my family.

Why didnt anyone tell me i was going to feel like this about minded children!!!!!1:laughing:

I just hope i get some more lovely kids to mind when i move.:clapping:

I'm just the same! I've been given notice this week on my first mindees - a 12 month old and a 4 year old that I've looked after for 6 months.

I have been absolutely gutted and really upset since she told me on Tuesday - they are just the most lovely children.

I think I'm going to have to try not to get so attached in the future but I don't see how that's possible if you really care about children and spend so much time with them.

Good luck with the move - hope it goes smoothly.

The Juggler
06-05-2010, 11:15 AM
what a shame - are you moving too far to keep her??

Tiger Lilly
06-05-2010, 08:27 PM
Im moving about 30 miles away, so to far to keep her on, however her parents have said if they cant fine someone they like, that they will bring her to me untill they find someone.... i must be doing something right.:clapping:

sarah707
06-05-2010, 08:35 PM
Awww that's really hard for you.

Hugs xx

Tealady
07-05-2010, 10:04 AM
It is tricky and difficult. I really wept when my first left. Her family emmigrated to Oz. (Got a surprise visit from them last week though, which was lovely)

There are other you'll become attached to but then there will be others you'll be glad to see the back of! (Mind you, tends more to be their parents that you're glad to be rid of)