PDA

View Full Version : ofsted certificate

lauraleo
12-12-2007, 08:01 PM
Hi haven't emailed on here for a while, well since my pre-reg visit and this site was a godsend. i have now got my CRB checks completed and received the certificates back over a week ago now. Just want to find out how long does it usually take for ofsted to then send there certificate stating your reg number and amount of children can look after.
Got few mindees lined up and very keen to get started.

emmylou
12-12-2007, 08:37 PM
It usually takes around 10 -14 days for Ofsted to send you your certificate out. Mine was approx 2 weeks after all CRB disclosures were completed.

You say it has been a week so hopefully in a week or so's time it should arrive. If you haven't had anything by next week I would give Ofsted a ring and chase it up before christmas.

Hope it arrives soon!

emma x:)

smartypants
12-12-2007, 08:38 PM
Hi

It shouldn't be long as all the paper work has been done.

I cant remember how long my took as it was a while ago, but hopefully soon and then the fun begins ha ha

Some of the others might be able to answer this for you .
Goodluck

kelly76x
12-12-2007, 10:42 PM
yes mine took about 14 days from recieving my crb's back just give them a quick call they will let you know what stage its at

angeldelight
12-12-2007, 11:51 PM
Remember there is the christmas post and christmas holiday coming up so it could get delayed a little

How ever you long you wait I hope it is not long

Good luck with the minding

Angel xx