PDA

View Full Version : Oooooo interesting just received this!!

Adiamond
05-05-2010, 08:31 AM
Morning everyone, i have received this letter in the post and am wondering if anyone has ever had one like this and what it means exactly;

Dear me,
RE: early years capital grant
one of the aims of the early years capital grant funding is to improve the quality of the learning environment in early yaers settings to support delivery of the eyfs, with a particular emphasis on improving play and physical resources; and ICT resources.
To support this we would like to ensure that all early years settings have dedicated fit for purpose ICT equipment for their business.
Initially we would like to ascertain what ICT is currently being used and identify any settings who do not have suitable ICT.
Kind regards
Early years team.

I had to answer if I have a computer solely for business use, if I have a broadband connection, if I have a printer and what windows programme I use.

Hmmmmm have to wait and see what comes of it :) x x

funfunfun
05-05-2010, 08:36 AM
ooooooooooooooo :)

hope you get new new freebies be excelllent for the kids

fingers and legs toes crossed for you :)

Mookins
05-05-2010, 08:39 AM
wow...like christmas you know you gonna get something but you just dont know
what
x x

Adiamond
05-05-2010, 08:42 AM
I know, soooooo excited :clapping: :clapping: I am so impatient aswell so the waiting is going to kill me :D x

sophiemarie
05-05-2010, 09:57 AM
Hi Yes I got one, booked in. A few of my friends have had it I think it was £1000 worth can wait for mine as I really need ICT equipment for my children.
I have a family laptop but I am a bit precious about it as can afford for it to be broken.

moljak
05-05-2010, 10:03 AM
How fantastic.I'd love a laptop solely for my childminding work and one mindees could use.I currently use my kids but wouldn't let mindees near it.