PDA

View Full Version : double pushchair and a zafira 05

Leanne59
04-05-2010, 10:33 PM
Hi all,

I think I have found a pushchair that will fit in a zafira 05 the newer model. As the boot is smaller on the new models than the older ones.
I have been looking for a double pushchair for over a year, that will fit in the boot when all the 7seaters are in use. I was just looking on the argos website and saw a KOOCHI TWIN STEPPER! in grey

•Suitable from birth to 15kg.

•Ideal for twin new born babies or toddler and new born.

•4 independently adjustable recline positions.

•Comfortable calf support.

•Forward facing.

•5 point safety harness.

•Lockable swivel wheels.

•Suspension on all wheels.

•Linked brakes.

•Double sized shopping basket.

•Detachable hood with 2 viewing windows.

•Full raincover.

•Handle height 108cm.

•Two hand umbrella fold.

•Folded dimensions (L)104, (W)23, (D)23cm.

•Weight 14kg.

•Steel chassis.

£149

My silvercross pop duo is 105x23x53 and wont go in because of the wheels so I sure this will, fingers cross, I have solved my problem!!

Hope this helps others too! I Love my zafira and I dont want to get rid of it because of the small boot.

ranger-knight
05-05-2010, 06:53 AM
Hi Just wanted to say I've got the koochi twin stepper and find it to be a great twin pushchair for my 2 small people in fact its the only puschair my dd has ever fallen asleep in!
suprised to hear the Zafira boot is that much of a problem always thought they were supposed to be roomy, I have a picasso and can fit my twin buggy and my single mamas and papas in at the same time plus a large asda shop!!

Julie xx

Chell
05-05-2010, 06:57 AM
Cheaper on eBay though. :D Kerrie recommended this buggy to me although I've not needed a double yet.

TammyN
05-05-2010, 06:59 AM
i have a Zaferia 05 and my double fits with all seats up, it's one from toys r us couple of years ago, can't remember the name tho, umbrella fold :clapping: i'd be lost in the hols if hadn't fitted :blush:

Chell
05-05-2010, 07:16 AM
Hi Just wanted to say I've got the koochi twin stepper and find it to be a great twin pushchair for my 2 small people in fact its the only puschair my dd has ever fallen asleep in!
suprised to hear the Zafira boot is that much of a problem always thought they were supposed to be roomy, I have a picasso and can fit my twin buggy and my single mamas and papas in at the same time plus a large asda shop!!

Julie xx

The boot is huge if you only have five seats up, put all seven up and there is virtually no boot space. Even single prams are a problem!

Leanne59
05-05-2010, 07:24 AM

Julie xx

thank you julie, that was going to be my next question. goin to have a look on ebay. the zafira is very roomy when the first 5 seats are in use but when you have all seven it doesnt have much of a boot!!

Twinklestars
05-05-2010, 12:04 PM
hi, that's the same as mine that you tried but grey i think, but i thought mine was 103cm

Leanne59
05-05-2010, 12:48 PM
hi, that's the same as mine that you tried but grey i think, but i thought mine was 103cm
this is smaller width wise and have figured a way to put it in ill explain tomoro when you come around.
your is •Folded size (L)103, (W)43, (D)23.5cm.
this grey on is 104 w 23 d 23