PDA

View Full Version : *VACANCIES * Gunthorpe Peterborough Childminder

Rainbow Tots
04-05-2010, 09:21 AM
My name is Diane and I am a Registered Childminder with all the necessary first aid, insurance and training who will regularly be inspected by OFSTED.

I live in the Gunthorpe Peterborough with my husband Sean, son Max and daughter Demi.

We live in a three bedroomed house with an enclosed back garden and an outside wooden play house. We live in a cul-de-sac so we have a safe and secure area of grass for outdoor play. I am equipped with various indoor and outdoor toys and these are regularly updated or replaced.

I have worked in the Insurance Industry, the Leisure Industry and in child care and have realised that I get more job satisfaction form working with children. I take my occupation very seriously and will take any steps necessary to increase my effectiveness as a Registered Childminder and improve the service I provide.

I am constantly update and refresh my knowledge through relevant training courses. Your child will be cared for in a home from home environment and receive individual attention whilst also enjoying interaction with children. I attend regular sessions at toddler groups, soft play centres, visits to other childminders along with trips to the local attractions.

Weather permitting, we will spend as much time out of the house as possible, visiting places such as the library, park, museums and other places of interest.

A diary/journal will be completed for your child to detail events that have taken place, food eaten, nappy changes, progress, development, interests etc. Through observation I will complete the diary/journal and insert photographic evidence of achievements and fun times that the child has had including samples of their work.

Activities and learning will be structured according to the children in my care, whether very young or up to the age of 13.

Please contact me via the forum for more information.