PDA

View Full Version : I am having such a bad time :(

Mrs_F
04-05-2010, 07:22 AM
I just wanna scream, my hubby has gone to hospital today for a small operation and refuses to let me come and visit him :( and I am still waiting on my course materials which were sent out 13th April, apparently returned to them and got sent back out on the 22nd April, its really upset me because why should I pay when I've not got them.. aaagghh sorry just needed to rant :mad: and now I have no childminder :(

angeldelight
04-05-2010, 07:42 AM
Sorry you seem to be going through a bad time

Why wont your hubby let you visit him ? Think I would just turn up if that was myself

Hope things get better for you and hope your hubbys op goes ok

Angel xxx

Mrs_F
04-05-2010, 08:19 AM
He says its too much hassel as the hospital is an hour away, and he doesn't want our 2 year old to see him in pain :(

angeldelight
04-05-2010, 08:30 AM
He says its too much hassel as the hospital is an hour away, and he doesn't want our 2 year old to see him in pain :(

Could you not leave your 2 year old with family / friend and go and visit on your own

Will he be in for very long

xxxx

Polly2
04-05-2010, 09:01 AM
Sorry you are feeling so rough. I'm sure your hubby is thinking of you and your little one but sometimes its much more stressful sat at home worrying.

I would get someone to watch your lo and go and see him

Hope he is out soon x

Andrea08
04-05-2010, 09:23 AM
just wanted to send you (((Huggz))) xxx

Mrs_F
04-05-2010, 09:23 AM
Sorry you are feeling so rough. I'm sure your hubby is thinking of you and your little one but sometimes its much more stressful sat at home worrying.

I would get someone to watch your lo and go and see him

Hope he is out soon x

I don't have anyone to watch her as I don't know many people :( and I live abroad so have no family here, will see what I can do though x

LOOPYLISA
04-05-2010, 09:44 AM
Im sorry, my hubs has just been in hospital for a op , its so worrying isn't it :(

Hope he home soon x