PDA

View Full Version : some parents

little_gems
03-05-2010, 07:34 PM
some parent do wind me up....

I've just had to ring all my parents as my little girl has just been sick every where.
One of them that has been today has had a couple of runny nappies so told mum when collected. Any way just rang to say look my daughters been sick i think its best if i close tomorrow i dont think she's very well and her responce was
Well ***** has been a bit grumpy so i asked any more runny nappies to which i got the responce no they've just been sick :panic: did they have jelly for tea!!!

I can't believe it because i know if i hadnt rang they would have still sent them tomorrow. As she said she cant afford time off work,

Do they not understnad we cant afford days off work when they keep sending thier sick kids here and then my family catch it.

:angry: Sorry rant over

ORKSIE
03-05-2010, 08:01 PM
........and then when YOU catch the bug you also have to close:panic:

monkey62
03-05-2010, 10:31 PM
I usually tell parents ''I have to do this to protect your own child.....if any other child will be ill and I accept him/her than your own child might catch a bug etc''
Is not allways working but I try my best to be firm ....at and of the day they sign to abide to my policies....
Hope you will sorted out with the parents