PDA

View Full Version : Zafira boot seats & stage 1 car seats?

crazyhazy
02-05-2010, 07:00 PM
Just wondering does anyone use a stage 1 car seat in the boot seats of the zafira and if so which one? It's not hugely important but my parents have the zafira and it would be better when all of us are out together to put the kids in the boot seats but our britax first class doesn't seem to fit which made me wonder if maybe you weren;t supposed to use them for car seats.

huggableshelly
02-05-2010, 07:08 PM
I have never tried as they are narrower and classed as temp seats only but I do have stage 2 in the boot with a child who is able so do up his own seat. A booster cushion is on the other with an older child who can help the younger child.

not a useful response but hopefully someone else will know better!

TammyN
02-05-2010, 07:24 PM
I have never tried as they are narrower and classed as temp seats only but I do have stage 2 in the boot with a child who is able so do up his own seat. A booster cushion is on the other with an older child who can help the younger child.

not a useful response but hopefully someone else will know better!

same here, my stage 1 goes in the middle.

Chell
02-05-2010, 07:57 PM
If you go on the Britax site you can use the fit finder to find out which Britax seats can be placed in each position of the car.

I don't think we've ever tried a first stage seat in the boot although I was going to try it when I get another mindee.