PDA

View Full Version : musical bargains, shoe update , lol

flora
23-03-2008, 12:11 AM
Been shopping again today. Harry needed new shoes, again!!!

Anyway, The Works have multicultural instruments reduced, bells, shakers, drums etc. Also triangle for £1.99 nice size and not cheap and nasty,

Poundland have the musical water flutes 4 in a pack for a £1. Same as the ones ELC sell for £10. Have birthdaydays and party bag coming so bought severall packs :clapping:

Home bargains also have an instrument tray for £6/ £7 'ish down from £13

We did get Harry's shoes and Hannah needed them too :eek: . When we got home they are a half size smaller then the ones he's in now!!!! We go to an independant shop that is usually so reliable and H said he never noticed in the shop, but they are so small even I can tell!!! :D So now got to find the time to take him and the shoes back into town :mad:

The Flutes are ace. Hannah played with them at bath time. Really good sound and would appeal to all ages. Not bad for a £1:thumbsup:

sarahcoutts21
23-03-2008, 12:42 AM
it musical instruments im after so thanks for the tip off i will go and have a look thanks

did you get shoes?? :)

nell57
23-03-2008, 06:56 AM
Thanks these on my wish list too

Helen

crazybones
23-03-2008, 07:02 AM
I got some of those musical water flutes from Poundland the other week. They are good. We havent filled them with water yet - waiting until we go outside. Asda had some triangles quite cheap as well.

emler
23-03-2008, 07:16 AM
Thanks ladies

Emler x

miffy
23-03-2008, 07:40 AM
Thank you - sounds like you got some bargains but did you get Harry's shoes? :)

Miffy xx

avril
23-03-2008, 11:15 AM
I've got the water flutes, someone bought them for my child for xmas we play with them in the bath along with the music cards trying to make a tune!!
Great fun I may buy some more for the mindees to play with in water downstairs/outside.

Thankyou.
Avril x:)

sarah707
23-03-2008, 02:12 PM
I like taking music outside... I will look for those, thank you!

Good luck with the shoes.. I remember the traumas when my 2 were younger. Now they just go out and buy totally unsuitable footwear and I have to watch them make the same mistakes I made! :(

charleyfarley
23-03-2008, 02:21 PM
Great bargains, just what I like

I got the symbals for 75p the other week from the works

All the children love them as they are so noisy, can't say the same about hubby though

Carol xx

Shame about the shoes though

xx