PDA

View Full Version : Advice please :0)

Clairy
01-05-2010, 12:03 PM
Could somebody give me an idea of how long my SEF should roughly take. I appreciate there is no real answer to this but I only have tomorrow and Monday as inspection on Wed and I hadn't really looked at it until now as had too much other paperwork to do.:( Getting a bit worried that I won't get it all done in time, I don't think I would come across as well if she asked me the questions on Wed

Toothfairy
01-05-2010, 12:45 PM
With the help of Sarah's E-book, it took me 3-4hrs per day for around 3 days.

I would just do as much as you can and don't panic if you don't get it finished.

It's an on-going evaluation form, so you will be updatining and adding to it every few months anyway.

gigglinggoblin
01-05-2010, 01:55 PM
Took me 3 - 4 hours. Just make sure you get any thing you really want to mention down, think of the answer then find which question to put it under. In the wrong place is better than not there!

sarah707
01-05-2010, 04:32 PM
My friend recently got outstanding and her SEF was a typed page per question.

It's not about quantity though, it's the quality of the information and really answering the questions.

The questions want to know how what you do helps children to succeed, not just what you do.

Hth :D

Clairy
03-05-2010, 08:37 PM
Sorry for the late reply but I haven't been on here as I've been typing up that flamin' form! Thanks for the advice, just one other thing as I don't think I am going to get every section covered, do you think it is ok just to write some notes into the boxes that I don't get to answer fully?

v 1461
26-05-2010, 01:31 PM
hello,

I would say it took me about 30 hours. I was a bit slow for some of the questions.
v