PDA

View Full Version : Am I right in thinking??????

moljak
30-04-2010, 09:34 PM
That because I registered online for the government gateway that I now have to wait for password ect to arrive by post in order for me to then get online to do my SEf?
I received a letter with a code on which said I had to register with the government gateway site.I did this nearly 2 weeks ago and haven't received anything.
Have I read it wrong?
Is there another way to get to my SEF.I'd like to get it started as I've read many threads on how long it takes.

mama2three
01-05-2010, 06:34 AM
I dont think I had to wait for a password once i had registered. Its only a couple of months ago but my memory is a bit fuzzy! Have another read through , sorry couldnt be more specific.

moljak
01-05-2010, 10:35 AM
thanks will have a re-read and see what I can find

aly
01-05-2010, 10:44 AM
yes i had my password in the post.

moljak
01-05-2010, 03:09 PM
Thank you for your replies.

I found SEF online and have decided to print out a copy to write up.It is alot of paper and alot of ink but as someone that likes to see it in hard form I decided it was worth it.
I also share my kids laptops so my time can be limited.
I'm going to write in pencil so it can be ammended then once I am happy with it i will transfer it online.
Might seam a long winded way to some but prob best for me.
I also have Sarahs ebook so WHEN I get to a bit i'm stuck at.Notice I didn't say if lol, then I will have some help.

KarenM
08-05-2010, 09:48 PM
Do you have to request your password or is it just sent to you. Only got my certificate through today and there was no password with it. Been online and it asks for OST?