PDA

View Full Version : Feeling rather fed up with it all

crazyhazy
30-04-2010, 02:41 PM
I am feeling so fed up today, what with the parent of the one mindee I do have sending me silly texts most days (see other post) and my potential parent who forgot to come on tue, not turning up again today. I am seriously considering if this is the right decision for me, I need to be earning money in order for us to survive and right now that's just not happening :( Please someone tell me it's all going to work out ok and the perfect mindee will appear very soon!

grindal
30-04-2010, 03:09 PM
It is very frustrating. I gave up work Christmas 08 and did not get a mindee until April 09. I was starting to get a bit desperate - and was considering other options, but then I ended up with a full time mindee term time time only. I still have him 4 days a week and another term time only on the 5th day.

My point - hopefully all will work out perfectly for you too - it just takes a bit of time at the start. Hope things improve.

sandy64
30-04-2010, 03:51 PM
hi right now i sympathies with you as im having a bad time to but hang in there ive had so many more good times than bad it is worth it i promise.